Had sex with ex and lied that I'm protecting myself

It just seems like you have a lot more on your plate than a libertine boyfriend, it sounds like you're pretty unhappy, (in part because of him of course)

Thank you so much for such compassion. It really helps me so much. I know I have some problem of emotional attachment to people too quickly and then feel dependant on them, clingy and desperately lonely, but I really try to do my best at least not to show it to them and not to scare them away.

If you are on the verge of suicide, do you think you will be a good mom? Sorry to be blunt but for the sake of that child, DON'T DO IT.

I'm not going to commit a suicide I really don't! Why do you think so? I'm not so desperate to make such a nonsense in my life, even when I feel desperate

There are thousands of good men out there. Who can hold you, protect you, keep you safe, love you, and respect you.

Go and find one of those. The awful man you have got yourself involved with will never show you any of the above. He's not worth your time or energy. Find someone who is.

Archived