My boyfriend asked me to lick his butt....It was too weird

lilsmc

So it's not the fact that he asked for some rimming but the position he assumed? By saying that you see him as a "manly man," you feel that the on-all-fours position is inherently submissive? It's not. I hope you can change your mindset about this.

I'd tell him straight out "I'd really like to pleasure you this way. The fact that we hadn't talked about it before kind of threw me off, I wasn't expecting your reaction. You seemed really excited about the idea, I didn't know how much you were into this. Maybe when we try it next time, we can incorporate it into oral sex." Then just take the reigns from there.

I think this is good advice.

OK, words of wisdom: Acts between guys and chicks = NOT GAY. See, it's a guy, and it's a chick, and that's what "not gay" means. Guys and chicks have "straight sex." Else we wouldn't know what in hell "straight sex" was. So I can summarize in two words: not gay.

Now, as for his technique, the esteemed panel is having a field day with that, and rightfully so. But did I mention "not gay"?

My boyfriend is the manliest man I have ever met. Seriously, his personality is like a cartoon of a man.

I love how manly he is, it's a turn on for me.

However, I also love it when he allows himself to be vulnerable before me. His usual personality is a stark contrast to his vulnerable side (which I am the only one who gets to see)

I love that. The fact that he is willing to share these aspects of him with me really show his trust for me.

While not specifically referring to the same act you are, it's the same situation. Your manly man has allowed himself to be vulnerable in front of you, and it was a shock to your system because you aren't used to seeing that side of him.

Take it as a compliment. He must really trust you.

OK, words of wisdom: Acts between guys and chicks = NOT GAY. See, it's a guy, and it's a chick, and that's what "not gay" means. Guys and chicks have "straight sex." Else we wouldn't know what in hell "straight sex" was. So I can summarize in two words: not gay.

Now, as for his technique, the esteemed panel is having a field day with that, and rightfully so. But did I mention "not gay"?

I wish I had a penny for everytime that response comes up, I'd be a billionaire. Mods- anyway to set it to block that response like it does with the swear/bad words. lol. He (male) asked you (female) to toss his salad, granted he was was an ass and not very classy about how he did it, but that doesn't mean he is or might be gay.

OP, you want your guy to make you feel comfortable sharing things that you enjoy right, without judgment? So why are you judging him for him being honest with you about what he likes?

Of course, if you're not into doing that thing, that's your right. But you certainly shouldn't look down on him. He's not hurting anyone. He's not abusing anyone or being cruel or destructive. If you want the respect not to be judged for what you like, you have to offer that consideration in kind.

And seriously, how can sex acts between a man and a woman be gay? Sheesh.

All sorts of people like rimming, guys and girls, homosexuals and heterosexuals.

I gave a HS boyfriend a rim job yeeeears ago and he gave me one in return. It felt...wow. Amazing. Now I realise the dangers involved in terms of E. coli in my mouth so I will no longer perform that nor will I allow my partner to perform it. But it did feel good!

You kinda were asking for this one. He asked you in advance, you said yes, he bent over, and you got grossed and weirded out. What were you expecting? You're going to lick his bum. It's okay to back out but don't judge him for it or call him gay. He did nothing wrong. If you didn't want to do that act, then you could have just said no from the start.

Like Hex, I don't see how this act is "gay".

I guess if I kiss my bf, or drink a soda with him, I'm straight because straight people do that too.

You monster.

I think it's kinda funny that he just jumped down on all fours with his ass in the air, I'd probably laugh pretty hard at that. Probably a little better to just transition into that naturally as you're getting hot and heavy haha. That's worked very well in my experience.

Archived