Fiance's past fling and circumstances

soporcogitavi

After 3 months of dating my fiance, she saw a guy she had dated before we met at her job with his new girlfriend. She dated this guy right after she broke up with her ex who treated her like crap, she dated him for about 2 months, she tells me he was a rebound and the nature of the relationship to me seemed to be more physical.

When she saw him and his new gf at her work, she came home that day and told me. She said she was thinking about it, and she fouind it weird to see him, and that she thought wow my fiance is so much better looking and nice, and she wondered what she was doing with him beforw. She said that he was a bit of a douche bag. She then trashed the new GF a little she said "He was teh type of guy that wanted a little girl just to stand beside him and look pretty and that what he got" I dont know why she even cared to trash them.

I guess she got curious about this and she checked his facebook about 3-4 times to see pics because she had never checked his FB before and he's not her friend on FB either and apparently when they dated he had lied to her and told her that he didnt have facebook. When I asked she said "its like gossip and girls like to compare themselves"

I thought it was weird that she checked his FBthat many times and that she was in thought about seeing.

They dated twice, right after she broker up with her ex for about 2 months (until she realized he was a player) then she stopped and then she dated him again 2 months later but only saw him 2 or 3 times, the last time she saw him was about 3 months before we met. I know she really liked the attention she got from him.

She said she was sick of him and that he was a rebound and that she NEVER had any feelings for him, and that she would never see him as a BF.

But if all this is the case why did she seemed so frazzled when she saw him and why did she check his facebook multiple times? How can you not have feelings at all for someone, she dated him fir almost 3 months and saw him almost 10times. And if he was such a douchebag why would she go back to him again and see him another 2 or 3 times 3 months down the line?

Why would she compare me to him?

When I asked her about her checking him she said "one way or another he was the lst guy in my life" but he was never a BF and she supposedly didnt see him as that so why is she referring to him as the last guy in her life. He was the guy she dated for the longest time but she dated others after. And she said "if you saw your ex at your work with her new BF wouldnt you be curious?" but once again this was not a BF she saw, just some guy she hooked up with that she thought was a douchebag.

I dont get how she could have zero feelings for him.

When I asked her question about him she described him as good looking, charming, a ladies man and she said he was always nice with her, but that he was a player, not the type of guy she would be with but he was a good distraction and a rebound. She said at first when she would see him she would have butterflies in her stomach, but she believes she felt that because she wasnt in the right place and that it was mostly nervousness.

She said she didnt know what she was doing with him, but she said he was a rebound, its sounds like she had some misplaced emotions when she saw him, if he was a rebound and she never had feelings for him, why is she wondering what she was doing with him.

He seemed like the bad boy type and most women are attracted to that, im totally not like that and the fact that she dated him for the last time not too long before we met bothers me.

Any opinions here, am I looking to much into things?

Also just to add we were going through her emails, to try and find an email i had sent her and we fell on messages back forth between them and there were alot almost every day for 2 weeks when they first met, it just seems like you wouldnt be messaging someone that often if you werent into them or didnt feel anything for them

I think you're looking too much into things..

Perhaps, your fiancee is looking through the photos to simply compare? She may think that his gf is much better looking that she is. Who knows?

I know that sometimes women just get curious for no apparent reason. Doesn't necessarily mean that she still feels for him. Simply curiosity.

Archived