HOW TO SEDUCE A GIRL

You are young and you probably believe that having inconsequential sex is a great thing and very masculine too.

However, you should be aware of a few things : First, every time you have sex with someone, you actually release some hormones that make you attach to the person emotionally.

Do you know what it is to be attached emotionally to the wrong person? Being in love with a person who does not share your values, who degrades you, who takes advantage of you and being unable to separate because you are already hooked? Believe me, it is not fun. And every time you separate from someone, you will be scarred, there will be a scar left in your heart that you will never be able to erase. Just keep reading the postings here about guys who entertained fun and sexual relationships with females and who lost them because of their failure to committ: very self-destructive.

On the other hand, if you want just to have fun with a female, but for her sex is important and she develops feelings for you, you can hurt her significantly for life : Would you like to do that to another human being????

I don't think you should try to "seduce" a woman. However, you can try to find a partner who agrees to have sex with you without attachment. But you should be very clear with this person since the beginning. All this will not prevent feelings to develop however, unless these are one night stands.

It would be a better idea for you to find a girl that is compatible with you and go through all the normal steps and have a serious relationship. It will be far more rewarding.

Seducing women is a complex thing to do you are either born with kind of personality/attributes or you have some how learned the skills necessary. Seduction means that you will do anything to get your desired result, unless you are willing to do that it I would suggest dropping your quest right now. I see that you have red Sun Tzu, his teachings will seem very familiar in the game of seduction. There is a book by Robert Green called The Art of Seduction, read that book and learn those principles and you will on your quest.

• 3 years later...
hey kyleneedhelp dont listen 2 them, u guys are all bein way 2 hard on kyleneedhelp. he asked a good question that i also wanna know the answer 2

good q kyle

and soz i dont know tha answer, but i wish i did lol

Hey, guys. hate to burst your bubble, but that's an awful stupid question.

Given the way it was written,(or should I say phonetically butchered), and the (lack thereof) spelling and punctuation, I imagine you're both very young, naive, and inexperienced in life in general.

Either that or you're just pathetic and probably severely mentally retarded.

Do you actually think going to a forum and asking "how do i seduse wimminz?" is going to get you anything but told off?

There's only so much someone can tell a 12 year old about seducing the opposite sex that won't go right over their heads.

Not to mention the transparent nature of your requests: you're just both desperate to get laid.

For starters, try getting off the damn computer and spending more time in a social setting.

There's nothing you can read on here that's going to make getting girls any easier for either of you, if you're sitting around, expecting some great revelation to come upon you in a forum.

P.s. learn to type in * * * * ing English.

Not only do your requests look stupid enough as it is, but the 1ntr4w3b 5p33ch makes it even more difficult to tolerate for anyone half-intelligent.

](*,)

Please do not quote Sun Tzu into the quote section if you're going to ask this question. You're degrading my culture.

Yeah, "kyleneedhelp". Also...

If you're also going to quote the words of someone as wise and reverred as Aristotle, don't make a mockery of his name either, by asking a question of this nature.

1. cleanliness

2. cheerful, genuine behavior

3. chianti

4. winning personality

5. generosity of time, resources, and spirit

6. knowing when to kiss

7. knowing when to move beyond a kiss

8. being physically and emotionally pleasurable

providing a safe place for 5, 6, and beyond.

• 7 months later...
I'm pretty sure a female came here asking how to seduce a man she would get tons of on topic meaningful replies, major double standard.

OP asked for seducing tips not for anyone's opinion on wheather its right or wrong.

Haha, why is it that whenever I see someone saying anything about a double standard on guys (Or girls for that matter), it is ALWAYS the same sex as the one they are talking about. =] Its never the opposite. It amuses and annoys me at the same time.

Well, here's an answer. Girls get pregnant. Guys do not. That's a simple enough reason for me. Moving a little further past that, its the whole Men and Women thing. Men and women think differently, unless they've been brought up/taught themselves better. If I were to generalize men, Most men don't take women seriously. If a woman were to come on this forum and ask for ways to seduce a man, it would be met with amused(although probably helpful) answers. "What is a woman doing in this world of seduction that we men are rulers of?" =] They might not think that directly, but its in there. People may or may not like to hear that we think differently from the opposite sex, but we do.

Back to the guy posting the whole thread, he is clearly someone who just wants to get laid and honestly I don't think very many people on this forum are going to want to help someone just wants sex w/o a relationship. The fact that he (and that other fool that supported him, speaking in terrible written english haha) said it in a stupid sounding way drew more negative impressions to him. I wonder if he'd even use protection..The pull out method isn't reliable.

I'm assuming you are a virgin.

Here's somewhat of an analogy. Anybody can mow a lawn. Just ride the mower over all parts of the yard and it's done. Of course if you have a plan of action like following a certain path you can do it faster than if you were just going to randomly mow in all parts.

In my experiences. Most girls want to have sex just as bad as guys want to. If they like you, it's going to happen. It shouldn't take that long either. But if you're looking to learn how to do it by reading a one liner, you're in for a rude awakening.

Well, I suggest talking about random stuff, having fun, if you can touch her and she's touching you (I don't mean in a sinful way), the conversation is going to move further, perhaps you can ask her to sit on your lap and that usual stuff...

But don't do it like a female friend of mine who once met one of my buddies, and rubbed her beer bottle as if it was a penis while looking in his eyes... That sort of sexual signals don't work, lol, she hasn't been talking to me since that because I made a funny comment about that...

I have no idea of the answer to the question but I would help you if I could.

First of all the people saying, "a girl will sleep with you if she is attracted to you, there's nothing you can do to change that" are being a little naive. It's well known that some guys have a lot better luck with girls than others. And it's not through sheer luck. They are doing something that gets them laid. You can do certain things/act/look certain ways that can make a girl more attracted or less attracted to you.

And to the people flaming the question, lighten up! Questions on here asking people's opinions on casual sex are usually treated with mature debate. Yet when someone asks how he goes about getting casual sex, he gets given hell by everyone...

It's a perfectly valid question. My only input is that you need practice and have to be prepared for plenty of rejection!

And another thing we don't know the context of the question. If he had asked, "How do you get your girlfriend in the mood for sex/turn her on" it would be considered a perfectly respectable question, and yet this could be what he meant (judging by the phrasing of it)

your best bet is to be a cocky shallow douchebag with alot of money.

apparently being an ***hole is the key to happiness.

I know a plenty of girls who don't care about money and don't want me to be an ***hole...

People tend to think that their problems come from outside, it's all in your head, man!!!