Brazillians- to wax or not to wax

So i;ve been considering a brazillian but i have a few questions:

Firstly to the guys out there: Do you prefer your girls to have a brazillian and why? Does it feel better for you? Or do you find it strange?

To the girls: How many of girls out there actually get brazillians? Seems like theres more and more these days. Does it feel better for the girl during sex? And just how painful is it?

Ta

My friend got a brazillian wax. Apparently she was looking for a haircut but stumbled accross a waxing place instead, and just did it spur of the moment.

From what I hear, waxing doesn't make it feel any better. It just makes you feel better emotionally...like in self confidence maybe, because it's pretty hot looking.

hey, i think i might have just been scarred for life when it comes to this, but when i was a kid, i remember i went with my aunt who got it done, and she screamed-alot. the strip got stuck, and it was just horrible. honestly, i dont think a brazillian is sexy, trim it or waxing some, but not like one lil strip down the middle. i dunoo, i just dont like it...and i dont think most guys really care either as long as its kept well for hygenic reasons.

OUCCCHHHHH, sorry just the thought makes me cross my legs lol. but seriously, the strip is the only one i would even a CONSDIER! waxing it all off makes you look as if you're a 5 year old!! thats not sexy AT ALL! its disgusting, i think some guys might be scared in this society to see something like that. the strip of hair is still arite, but i dont think its very nice, i think just having it cleaned up is good. pubic hair is a sign of puberty, sexual maturity. how can you want to get rid of that? well thats my opinion, but one of my best friends says once she grows up, she wants to get every grain removed, i was like ewww, but everyone is different, but why go through that type of pain (ofcourse it hurts, the skin around there is extremely sensitive--for a reason lol) for something truly un necessary, even to society.

i agree with you there. I'd defintely leave the strip. Guys who like nothing must have some fetish with pre-pubescents!

Still i have a lot of friends who had it done and said it feels so much nicer and cleaner that they keep doing it. I'd get it done for myself not for a guy.

I personally do not like a girl with a real haeavy bush.... I prefer thin strip and prefer it to still have some shape to it.... I used to use an electric shaver and trim my girls hair and also get creative and do a lightning bolt, a heart, or initials.

As far as feel.... depends on the thickness of the hair. No hair is smooth as can be. short stubbies can be scratchy feeling. Trimmed lighltly is the best.

Skeeter, Can you recommend a trimmer??

Lol- when I shave down there, I leave like a rectangular patch of hair, but I keep it cut short. By about a day, the sides start to grow in, but I cant shave it until it gets longer (like a week later) because I get irritated. Sounds like a trimmer would be fun though.....!!!!!!

As a guy i think that the brazillian is much better in terms of having sex, intercourse or oral. I would not even bother shaving, after a while the smooth feeling only lasts for a day or two. Waxing will stay smooth for a couple of weeks. My g/f has been doing it for 6 years. She says first few times hurt like hell, gets a bit easier after that (still hurts). But after 6 years she grows back pretty fast and that feeling between smooth and the next wax is not so great. I'd suggest if you are considering going for a permanent brazillian be prepered for frequent waxing. Forget shaving...you just cannot get the same effect and your pubic area will look like a man's 5 o'clock shadow. Oh ...yes...leave a strip.

Brazillian is not totally bare. It can be- like any wax can be, but a 'brazillian' is not the waxing of all your hair, what makes a brazillian different then regular waxing is that they wax your butt crack, ie- the thong area.

Totally bare is a different thing entirely, but if you ask for a brazillian, expect to either have your legs over your head or be flipped over and a little more hair removal then you might have expected.

Shaving is a huge pain in the ass, once you wax you will never go back. Take two advil- the anticipation of pain is 100x worse then the actual pain.

lol well it seems most guys do like the look and feel of it. i personally dont really like it enough to go through such pain. too bad for my bf lol, maybe it is because im young i feel sooo ouch about it lol, but its just that area is so sensitive i cant imagine what waxing that would be like. but word of adivice, lol, my friend one day she did a home waxing kit thingy, and before trimming her pubic hair waxed it---little pores of blood. she said it was agony, but ya, if you have the money to keep it up, and feel the pain is tolerable, and you do it because its something you really like, then do it. but i personally dont feel that its necessary. as long as its trimmed and kept clean for hygine, then theres not much to worry about. i really dont think too many guys care, but it seems to be a turn on for most of the posters here.

I get brazilians (leaving nothing) now and would never look back. It does hurt more the first time than it ever will again.... so long as you keep it up. But even the first time didn't seem that bad to me. After hearing all the comments like "take a bullet to bite on" etc... I must have gone in expecting the worst, thereforeeee I was pleasantly surprised. I don't find it any drama to go in and have it done now.

If you want to get both front and back done - make sure you know how that salon goes about it. For example, some salons will consider a "brazilian" to only be the front of the pubic area, and if you want more than that done you ask for a "sphynx". That was what caused the moat confusion for me.

June4life,

Well not overly - but most women would just enough that they might not want their brazilian to stop short. There are few places on your body that have absolutely no hair at all. Try doing a search with keywords like "sphynx wax FAQ" and something might come up.

The terminology for waxing might be regional too, and some of us on this forum are on opposite sides of the world.