Moved out, sleeping in the office, completely destroyed.

Mustang

I had been living with my now ex for over a year and we've recently broken up. The reasons were given by her as being because she doesn't want to have to worry or be paranoid about me anymore and she wants to be on her own.

I am guilty of taking her love for granted and not making as much as I probably should have done. I love her with all of my heart but I realise that she's long gone from me emotionally.

Since deciding a few weeks ago that she no longer wants to be with me, my ex has been going out a lot and hasn't come home on several occasions. It all came to a head this weekend when she got in at 6am drunk and started shouting at me telling me to get out and that she's been "f***ing other people" and she told me I had to get out so she could bring people back. She also says that she has a date tomorrow. She has since said that she didn't mean any of that.

I packed up a bag last night and slept in the office at work. I've asked friends for their help but nobody's really bothered at the moment. It's not the be all and end all though. I'll sort something out soon.

Last night, she was texting me to tell me that she loves me and she is deeply sorry for hurting me. She just doesn't know who she is anymore. As much as I want to fight for her and prove that all our problems can go away, staying around isn't the best way to go about it.

I know deep down she loves me and has told me that she can't believe it ended like this. We were going to get married and it's all turned to dust for silly stupid reasons.

Last night, we were texting each other and she told me that she was in bed watching OUR favourite TV show and ended it with a sad face. * * * ?!

We've said that we'll maybe meet up when everything's calmed down and go for a drink. The best thing I can do is NC now right?

yep NC is the best way. Dont buy into all the bs reasons she gave you like "losing herself". i always get a good chuckle over some lame excuses like that. Bottom line is that she doesn't want a relationship with you and is probably interested in someone else. Are you, as a man gonna allow your woman to disrespect you like that and treat you like * * * * ?? Yea she's all crying about missing you and loving you and all that bs but her actions tell otherwise. NEVER believe anything they say when they break up with you. Her actions tell all. You're gonna have to dig deep and have some intestinal fortitude for a bit cause this is going to hurt alot but you're a man you can handle it. Her on the other hand is gonna be a mess. Now's your chance to live your life again and for a fresh start without a woman who supposedly loves you disrespecting you. Be strong, stay NC and show her she messed up big time. The last thing she wants you to do is move on and be happy, trust me.

Stop talking to her. By talking to her and listening to her crying and sweet talk you are doing yourself a grave disservice. She is out of control and it is best to walk away from out of control people. Going for a drink would also be the wrong thing to do...particularly since drinking seems to be her favourite pasttime.

Archived