hey im 15.. n me n this one guy went out for a couple of months.. n it was a very serious relationship.... n i really loved him alot.. then things just didnt work out right.. n right after we broke up we fighted like u wouldnt believe... n now its been a year.. n i still have feeling for him.. they never stopped but i really dont kno how to get him back.. i just wanna be happy again..

You are still extremely young, and have plenty of time. I know how tough it can be when you're in high school and you break up with someone you like, but just know that you still have college ahead of you to get to know plenty of guys.

Just take time with your girlfriends, move on, and have fun. You have the best years of your life ahead of you.

Hello,

I mean this in the nicest way but this is my opinion.

Based on a 2month relationship even though it was serious, If you've been missing this guy for a year then maybe you aren't in particular missing him your just missing a relationship. Especially since you couldn't have been that compatible with him if you were having heavy fights when you only went out with him for 2months. (This is assuming you haven't had any other relationships after you guys broke up).

I think moving into a serious relationship when you've only been dating a guy for two months is moving too fast especially at 15, which ultimately ended it for you guys. Unless he shows signs that he wants to try a relationship with you again then you should definitely move on and find another guy.