She knows my intentions, but it feels negative. :(

Dougie_D

This is the same girl I've been recently been talking about. I pretty much made it clear that I want to hang out with her but more as "date" settings. The problem is, she always gives me "I can only do something after 11." We obviously went out together for a concert but I got the feeling she was getting annoyed, but she could have really been tired.

Now, I just found this out and now my heart is crumbling. We are friends on FB and I DO go on her page ever so often. You can easily see when someone mentions or writes a comment.

Well, after the concert I had ASKED HER to let me know when she was going out again. Well, she went out AGAIN w/out inviting me and rather invited other guys on FB. Remember, this SPECIFIC bar is only 1 mile from me...and she knows where I live.

My question is: If I hadn't had made my intentions of trying to date her, would she had invited me just as friends? Do girls put guys in certain places if they know what their intentions are? Is she trying to AVOID me? I'm really confused!

Judging on your previous threads, and in my best and honest guess... she is really giving you the run-around. If i were in your shoes, i would seriously end it right then and there. As far as i am concerned, you arent 'chasing' her. You are on a leash, being dragged behind a car, in the bush. To be quite honest, i would seriously question if this girl is really worth all the time and effort and pain.

I agree, i think its time to let her go, and start afresh.

Best of luck.

My question is: If I hadn't had made my intentions of trying to date her, would she had invited me just as friends? Do girls put guys in certain places if they know what their intentions are? Is she trying to AVOID me? I'm really confused!

I don't know whether she would have invited you or not had you not made your intentions known...but why would you WANT her to invite you to hang out as "just friends" if you are interested in dating her? The bottom line is...if she knows you want to date her and that's making her avoid you, then she's not interested in you. Don't settle for being the friend just to keep some girl around...I think it's always best to make your intentions known early on and if a girl doesn't feel the same way, then at least you didn't waste any more time waiting around for her and wondering how she feels. Next!

Archived