when did you have your first kiss?

Sad to say that my first kiss was not a very good experience. I was in the 2nd grade and I had my little 2nd grade "boyfriend". HE had a friend who was in the 8th grade, and they both come over to my house one day. The three of us and my older brother were playing "Truth or Dare", and my "boyfriend" dared this other kid to kiss me for 30 seconds. I was pretty boy crazy then, and while kissing wasn't something I'd done before, I wasn't going to act like a sissy about it. What I DIDN'T know was that this kid had a slightly different plan. We moved in for the kiss, and he grabbed the back of my head, pulled me in really hard and started to french me.

Now, when you're in the 2nd grade and you've never been kissed before, it's pretty unnerving for some guy to stick his tongue down your throat! Needless to say I was not a fan of french kissing for quite some time.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that guys a child rapist!

Yea well i had my first kiss 2 days ago, and im glad i waited to kiss a girl. I had plenty of chances, and ive even had girls that flat out just wanted to make out with me right on the spot (It was at a party, and i think she was drunk but i just kinda backed off. I guess it was partly because i was pretty shy, but im glad my first was with someone i really do have tremendous feelings for.

I had planned kissing this girl i really liked for awhile, but i never found a good time to do it. One time I was dropping her off at her house (she was in the seat behind me, with my friends gf, and my friend was in the passenger seat), and i was taking off my seatbelt to walk her to her house and i planned to ask her if i could give her a goodnight kiss (sounded sweet at the time). But she ended up leaning over the seat and gave me a fat ol kiss before i even got to take off my seatbelt, and she ran off while i was just sittin there, stunned, and unable to move . I dont think my friend believed it either, he was just like "what just happened?" lol and of course my friends gf made a huge deal out of it.

I had my first about 6 months ago (i was still 15 then). Just with a friend I was very comfortable being around. It was sorta a mutual agreement that we were at the level in friendship that we could do that. But dont worry about it too much, especially at your age. I mean...sure, when I was 12 I wanted to, but I always kept it at a level where it wouldnt be the end of the world if I didn't. Your time will come.

• 2 weeks later...

My first kiss (peck), was earlier this year in truth or dare... My first sentual kiss (peck) was a few months ago at the movie theatres with my ex-girlfriend... And, I've made out twice, just a few days ago, but it was spin the bottle... I felt kinda stupid because I have no clue how / how long to kiss... My tongue was in and out in one second flat... Lol, yeah, kinda stupid... Later...

Dont worry who ever is like me ur not alone i have not kissed yet either but ahh who cares.Lets just keep going on with our lives and not care about women fellow males who never had a gf and who always seem to have women be cruel to you.Women r cruel to us men at this young age well some of us.Schools gettin closer to back to the stupid jocks and preppy girls who put me down yay one more year of bullcrap....

Shinobie...I know you're into computers so make like I did....spend your time in the library or computer lab. For me it was fun, and the few people (yes there were girls as well) that were also in there aren't the type that judge and put you down.

I made some very good friends that way. Also one of the girls happened to be in the "popular" group and because I was often the only other person in there, she had no option but to ask me for help. We became good friends and I noticed that a lot of the girls stopped picking on me after that, I even got flirted with by one or two girls, although I had no interest, it was flattering.

Granted it didn't help the whole kissing thing......you got 2 years before you are as bad as me, LOL, I didn't get my first kiss until Jan this year. But it definitely made school a lot more tolerable.

Of course its not too late! Your twelve not thirty. I was 14 when I first kissed a guy and that was only for a dare. I then kissed another guy naturally when I was 15. but the first kiss that matter wasnt til just befor I was 16. One of my best friends is 17 and hasnt kissed anyone but I dont think there is anything weird about that.

Iono maybe i should feel bad but i feel so immature since i havent done asingle thing with a girl in a loving way its disappoints me.I feel like a little kid whenever my friends talk to me about girls because they talk to me like i know nothing because i dont know anything.People say theres no wrong way to kissing but i would prolly kiss wrong right off the bat or do something stupid like i always do.My friends just treat me like a lil kid that knows nothing about girls but the sad thing is tha it is actually true and it makes me feel so immature.That is why i feel bad because each and every single friend of mine has been seeming o get gf's or girls that really like em.My friend whos 19 has just got gf and he has never had a gf in his life and it just feels like im going no where with girls while all of my friends seem to be going somewhere with girls.The only thing i can face to this subject.Is that too girls i none of them like me so im a loser.

• 2 weeks later...

Nah its never too late to get one like u say.But overtime people start looking at you like ur amore pathetic person since ive never held a girls hand out of liking her or kissing her so nothing for me but o well shouldnt really care much.Only time i will care a whole lot is if my senior prom comes at the end of the year and instead im at my house laying down while all my friends have a great time ill just be here depressed and lonely.Ahh hopefully that doesnt happen but i just feel it will ah good ol pessimistiv bullcrap

I fell the same way Shinobie. Now... I heard some people saying and talking garbage. Sometimes you feel deppressed for such things that... in the end you find out that it actually has no meaning at all.

There one funny thing I heard from a guy. He said if you are still virgin you are stupid. lol Than he said I'm sorrounded by Idiots. Sheesh. Well... good luck all if you still didn't got your first kiss eather

I never really been on a date, in fact I only double dated twice and I highly doubt it feels the same as being alone with the one you love. As far as a first kiss, if you talking about actual lip-locking, this did not occur until I was about 19 with my 4th girlfriend....it was the best feeling I ever had and I cherished every bit of it. It was a dream come true people, but now.....that is all gone. We are no more and once again, my efforts have been all for nothing. And quite frankly, I am scared that I will never have that feeling again. But I will survive this like I have done with many other things and I will prevail.....at least I hope so.

Yeah, hell I'm 19 and I've never truly been kissed before. Yeah I've gotten the cheek peck like a dozen times because I'm "so sweet and understanding" (even from the sophomore homecoming queen), but that's nothing. That's throwaway.

And quite frankly 12 is a little young to worry about girls sexually IMO. When I was 12, my "girlfriend" was all about holding hands and whatnot. But then again I'm a nerd. HA.