what do i do about my ex gf?

ned2010

i posted on here ages ago about my ex and how horrible she was and many people said she didnt want to know so i should move on

well 5 months later she totally changed and we are talking again by text and she re-add on facebook randomly, and now she is being nice, but on a bad note she has a bf she been with for over a month

now we was talking on facebook over the weekend, and i was playing it cool basically showing i cared about her as just a friend and just joking about to show i had moved on from her in some form, and we were talking fine and after an hour or 2 she said "do you still love me?" and i told her honestly that i did, and she then said aww and asked who several girls were on my facebook and then she asked me to text her as she went to bed, so we spoke abit and she was a little flirty almost like she was forgetting herself but feeling guilty after, and then next day we spoke again and she brung up when we was together saying it was fun, and hinting that i should think about her sexually and telling me i was cute

all that and she also was extremely clingy the last few days with texting every second

and i aint sure where this bf was, and she seems abit unsure about him even though she says how much she loves him on facebook quite alot and she aint the sort of person

to cheat on a guy or get close to any guy but a bf

but this is the part i messed up, today i felt abit down and automaticly i told her i thought about her alot today and now i feel like an idiot, i mean she didnt react bad to it, infact she barely reacted at all just said she was gonna go bed

see when we started talking again, i had it in my head that we live long distance and she wants to settle down and that id still be there as a friend to her because i really enjoy talking to my ex and we do get on really well, but i also want her to be happy, but sadly im starting to let my guard down and i dont think she will leave her bf any time soon, so i aint sure whats goin on

Yeah you made a few mistakes up there. You are letting your guard down and not having any boundaries... Basically she IS cheating on him with you emotionally. So she does this to him, she can do it to you. You should probably explain to her that she has a boyfriend and you don't feel this is proper.

You are letting her have all the power in the world, when she asked if you still love her, you should have said something like... I haven't given that much thought because we aren't together anymore. How long were you with this ex? Do you really KNOW who she is? You have every right to flat out question her intentions about her texting you as well.

Cut off communication, or at least don't be so available.

Read this thread... (post #36)

What your actions right now are saying, and words is... hi I'm here if YOU want me... Stay with your BF and text me at the same time... I'll bend over backwards for you anyways. That needs to STOP NOW.

Archived