A little background, I am about 7 months BU and today is 2 months NC. My Ex moved to another state. When I came upon her Facebook page with her new bf I went a little crazy and I emailed her and said some nasty stuff.

I Texted her a couple of days later and apologized for my nastiness and told her I wished her well I ended the text with please don't respond to this text this is not out of resentment but out of self preservation goodbye good luck.

I left it at don't contact me. I don't think she will ever want to get back together. I don't think I would take her back anyway. But part of me thinks "did I close the door to having amends and more closure"? I don't feel like breaking NC ,but what if she wanted to say something?

I'm not the type of person that can be at odds with someone forever I don't want her back but I don't want to hate her either, Is NC forever?

Personally, I wouldn't contact someone to say don't contact me. But, it it made you feel better, fine. If you dont want her back, then why get emotional when you went out of your way to see her photos? When in doubt go NC. WHen you show her you are emotional, it means you still care for her.

Nothing is forever. But if she is with someone else, put her completely out of your mind for now. Dont look at FB anymore either....it is just prolonging your healing.

I don't mean to be harsh, but the truth is, if she wanted to say something, she knows your number. She has moved on and stopped worrying about how you feel. Heck, she is posting pictures of her new boyfriend all over facebook for you to find. You were a big person to apologize for your nastiness, and I am sure she didn't blame you for it anyway. She knows you were just hurting. Leave it at that and take the high road. You don't need any more closure, or amends. From what you said, I doubt she has any bad feelings about you now, she is just over the relationship and moving on. You should be too. Stop giving her the benefit of knowing that you are thinking about her. She doesn't need that. She has a new boyfriend splattered all over facebook. She doesn't deserve both of you, does she? What she deserves is a healthy dose of you, moving on with your life and not caring about her or answering the phone if she calls. A few months from now when she gets into a fight with her boyfriend and wonders what you are doing... she should look you up on facebook and find pictures of you looking amazing with a much prettier girl Make that your goal, and find happiness along the way.

HUGS!

Archived