I Finally Got an answer. (virgins)

Shakeybones

I don't know about other women, but I don't find a male virgin in the slightest unappealing, in fact I find it sort of attractive because it is a challenge and there is potential to have a lot of fun with him. No, you don't need to advertise the fact that you are a virgin up front. It should not be mentioned unless it somehow comes up, just because it's tacky otherwise.

Now if you have other obvious faults and I find out you're a virgin--in that case, your virginity is confirmation of your various other faults.

But the last guy I fell in love with was a virgin. It endeared me to him and made me want him. If you are a catch, it's a bonus.

Also, guys with the "nice guys always finish last" chip on their shoulder sound like beta-male crybabies. Much more of a turn off than virginity.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now if you have other obvious faults and I find out you're a virgin--in that case, your virginity is confirmation of your various other faults.

So what you want is a guy that is choosing to remian a virgin until he finds the right girl?

So what you want is a guy that is choosing to remian a virgin until he finds the right girl?
Of course. What's the alternative? A guy to whom sex is no big deal? Why would any girl want such a guy?

Anyone with $300 can lose their virginity. If you are a virgin because you have not yet found a satisfactory woman with which to have a sexual experience, it's your choice and there is nothing wrong with that.

Gerda what do you mean by other obvious faults.????
Body odor. Bad breath. Leprosy. A hump. I figure only 1% or less of the American population falls into this category. If you have bad hygiene, that is totally fixable and needs to be fixed. But otherwise I wouldn't worry about fitting into the category of "perpetual involuntary virgin."

Trust me, the virgin I mentioned before was all insecure about his virginity, borderline obsessive. I loved him terribly and would have LOVED to have had the pleasure of having sex with him. I wouldn't have cared if it was over too fast or if he had a hard time finding the right position. I wanted to have sex with him more than I have with anybody before. He was a total catch, the fact that he was still a virgin was a fluke because he spent too much time online instead of talking to real people.

Want to expand upon some earlier comments not fully addressed.

A woman could judge him on it right after he says he is virgin.

So?

A woman could also run screaming out the door if you honestly tell her your views on some other subject.

A woman could do many things you might not expect.

You gonna let that scare you away from not being honest and letting her see the type of guy you really are?

You can read all the books you want, but you need to know what it physically feels like to actually have it before you can get the hang of it.

It's not really that difficult. If 13 y.o.s can do it, any adult can.

Suspect you have some idea of the mechanics of it ....

Like riding a bike. May seem a little daunting at first, but you can quickly gain an understanding and soon, you feel like you're mastering it...

I LOVE VIRGIN MEN! wow,just had to get that off my chest. All these guys going on and on about women not liking virgin guys is BS! I don't want a man that lies in bed comparing me to his ex..or asking me to do something she did for him. I don't want to lie,looking at him KNOWING his d*ck has been in others. I want a wonderfull clean guy. No fear of STD's. I'dlove to find my perfect man. Mine,just mine,to love him,teach him,watch him as he ,awkwardly,goes to kiss me and watch him blush,smile at him and gently kiss him. It's so beautifull to have been his first. I'm still looking and hope,one day to find him.And no! It's not some power trip. I want love .Feeling.Not to be used as some woman to 'break' him in so he can go off to have sex. I don't want to be used. I doubt I'll ever find him if he exists.I hope he does

That's actually very patronizing. There seems to be two completely opposite but equally patronizing attitudes regarding virgins:

1. They are prudes, misfits or very religious.

2. They are cute, kind of like a puppy who does cute things but also needs to be trained.

How about seeing them as just the same as everyone else..with life experiences, accomplishments, knowledge etc. They are simply people who just haven't had sex yet...just like there are some people who never drove a car or never saw snow, or never ate pizza.

link removed

Originally Posted by LeaningIntoTheMuse

I think it's pretty universally accepted that virginity isn't accepted by women.

I wish you would stop perpetuating this myth.

My boyfriend was a virgin when I met him; I wasn't turned off in the slightest, and I appreciate his honesty and courage in confessing his virginity to me.

If a decent woman cares about you she's unlikely to be bothered whether you're a virgin or not.

Notice the last part in her response.

Guys, most women aren't gonna think somethin's wrong with you if you're a virgin, so ease up on all this irrational fear.

Go out and date and find a good, caring woman.

Geist,

I don't know much about that poster. Have never interacted with her or really read through her posts. Could post others from other women who have expressed similar senitments.

Do wish you could find women like that - REAL women who would love and care for you and who you are -- not something compartively insignificant like whether you've had sex or not.

Gonna PM you info on another woman I PM on another board whose a 26-27 y.o. virgin -- by choice and circumstances. She's told me she MIGHT lose it if she meets the right guy, but so far, hasn't.

She may or may not live in your area and may not be interested, but if you could date her.... I know she doesn't mistreat guys she dates...

As much as I want to believe you being a virgin man I don't believe you. Somehow I feel as if this post was directed to make me feel better about myself. I appeate your attempt but I'm not buying it

I feel like I'm such a target.

In real life?

Why do you feel that you're a target for scorn?

If you're a virgin -- just like if a guy were secretly having sex with someone and didn't want others to know (boss' daughter, a co-worker, a married woman, etc.) -- why would you be giving people that "vibe" that you're inexperienced?

Do wish you could find women like that - REAL women who would love and care for you and who you are -- not something compartively insignificant like whether you've had sex or not.

Gonna PM you info on another woman I PM on another board whose a 26-27 y.o. virgin -- by choice and circumstances. She's told me she MIGHT lose it if she meets the right guy, but so far, hasn't.

She may or may not live in your area and may not be interested, but if you could date her.... I know she doesn't mistreat guys she dates...

Uhhh.... nope.

I would have to know what he looks like first. No attraction, no go.

Wow. What a shallow and looks-focused girl.

In the PMs, she despairs how she'd likely never find anyone.

She's so frustrated guys aren't asking her out and is afraid she'll remain a virgin into her 40s...

Tells me she hasn't gone on a date in 4 years.

Was only an idea, and something I wish I hadn't brought up to her. Now she's all flaming mad at me.

How dare I try to "help" her.

Here, I know some guys that wouldn't play games and would likely treat a girl like her well...

Thats how most girls are!!!!!!

IF you aren't a solid overall 10 they won't give you a chance unless they have no other options but sadly they always will. There will always be another man out there with better looks, makes more money or whatever the hell..... I really don't know what else to say. I was mistreated this weekend by a woman who I was trying to date, she simply got upset at me for carrying out my original plans that I had in place for months now instead of quickly canceling those plans to be with her. She was very selfish.

Thats how most girls are!!!!!!

IF you aren't a solid overall 10 they won't give you a chance unless they have no other options but sadly they always will.

Posted that to show you what some women are like. You can't make a generalization on just one girl.

An odd bird. In PMs, she told me she's only attracted to 1% of the male population. Those "hard-ass rockers" with long hair or some other such nonsense.

So us regular guys - even good-looking guys - won't do it.

She only has eyes for one particular guy, who ignores her.

Told her she's likely to be single for many years if she sticks to her unrealistic "specificiations."

Yet she's this 27 y.o. virgin who wants a committed relationship before she...

There's more but would only tell you that in a PM... (She posted a lot of this in the forum).

There will always be another man out there with better looks, makes more money or whatever the hell.....

Of course. That's life.

I really don't know what else to say. I was mistreated this weekend by a woman who I was trying to date, she simply got upset at me for carrying out my original plans that I had in place for months now instead of quickly canceling those plans to be with her. She was very selfish.

If you told her about those plans earlier, she should understand. One can't expect his/her dating partner to be available every day or weekend. A person should have his or her own life and interests and hobbies, etc. That shows you something about her.

Geist, keep to the dating. You're bound to find a good one.

You've posted how you want to find this "27 y.o. curvy girl" to share your life with. You're gonna find her.

25 isn't that old and you still have enough time to find a real love.

A woman who doesn't like a man because he's virgin, doesn't like the man at all. At 'least. that's how I see it. Personally; I wouldn't hide it. I'm proud of who I am, so if a woman is going to be put off by my inexperience then I no longer wish to waste my time with them. But, let's be honest here - not all woman are like this. There's plenty out there who wouldn't mind/would prefer a virigin. Granted, they may be in the minority, but they are out there.

• 3 months later...

FYI, the poster in that LoveShack thread, LeaningIntoTheMuse, he used to be a regular here on ENA. At one time, he, NewWave (another former ENA'er) used to remain in contact through emails and at another board.

Not revealing his name or anything...

Geist,

The reason posters like me, CrazyAboutDogs, TestCase, etc., post in your threads and try to discourage you from seeing a prostitute and encourage you to chuck your negative and inaccurate views of women, is... bec. we care for guys like you.

Many of us (me) didn't have it easy either and found it hard to attract and date women, so we know where you're coming from.

Well, i can say im no longer a virgin... i hurt my self with my lie until proven guilty...I told her after the deed was done...and our situation has never been the same again, i doubt it ever will be.

Guys who still have it, weather your 15-45 (or older im not knocking you guy's) HOLD ON TO IT...dont give it to some random ITCH, that your head over hills for...only to find out she really doesnt give a damn and wants to date other guy's...(im still bothered by it but oh well, i guess i gotta find a genuine girl)

Disagree. My boyfriend was *almost* a virgin. It's all about the girl. Sex is not rocket science, nor a degree. It's just one act, and after it's over, you're not a virgin. And it's not hard to learn either. Honestly. These girls you've met before sound heartless. If I really liked a guy, I would not have an issue with him being a virgin. My only issue would be more along the lines of will he want to date other women around, because, a lot of men tend to have more than one woman and vice versa.

Archived