hey steve,

blackpool was fab mate i had an awesome time my prob was getting attached to this girl, when i shlould have just had one night of fun with her instead! silly me!!!!

im ok mate, im not wollowing in pitty, im ok, it just hurts a little inside ya know, seeing my ex the other day waiting by the shop and thinking shes waiting for new guy and just well were human right and sometimes it gets too much! i got so much going on from changing jobs new home, trying to start a business idea i have its massive...its like im at a massive x road right now! im trying to embrace my new life just hurts!

anyway dont wanna hijack this thread buddy, im just saying ya not alone, we all been where you are and sometimes we end up back there with you, but we all keeo going!

ever seen band of brothers...when the instructor sends private gordon back up the mountain..........we all gotcha back bro!

jonesy

yeah your right there, it hasnt helped me, we are still texting....and i dont know why!

it was a very intense 2 nights with her.....maybe im just hanging onto that! right.....IM STOOD UP.....im getting my sh!!!t together im not leting myself feel like this again!

jonesy!

equinox - really? so that was that? so did you make contact when she didnt appear? no closure of any sort? just wondering.

this is what happened to me, he sent me a forwarded message on a saturday morning, sent the same message through text that same day, then never accepted any of my calls. after a few days i wrote a break up letter to make it all formal. afterall, we are not teenagers playing around anymore. i guess it was better at that as up to this day, i do not want to hear what he has to say. and he has not made contact so i guess it was what it was meant to be. i am doing quite alright now, 3 weeks into NC, more so because its a major relief to be released of such a toxic relationship.

steve - go out, read a book, take a walk ( the best, really! ), call your friends. try to keep yourself busy. however, if you want to cry, go do it. its a good way to get through the day actually. give yourself time to grieve, then go about your day.

I've woken this morning feeling very sad.

It's Thursday once again, my day off, what was our day.

This girl has really effected me, never before have I been So hurt, no matter what I am doing I see her face, she's smiling at me, she's telling me how special I am and how she wants a life with me.

I miss her So much, day 39 nc now and still that terrible feeling of loss hits me, I feel so empty without her, us, I've truly lost my love, my world.

Will I ever recover ? I don't know, for now the tears stream down my face.

I love you ex, I wish you were mine x

Have you thought about, or started, to make this day yours again? Take back your day off and do something for you. Even it's something simple like a long walk. Believe me, I was where you are now and it sucks. I felt like doing nothing, had zero energy, and just wanted to cry and hurt alone. Which is fine for a bit but not long term. Ya know? I'm saying this because I think once you pass 30 days NC it's time to start being proactive about letting go, and more importantly, getting you back. You will recover but only if you put the effort into recovering. Don't get stuck like I did for months and months ruminating over the past. Starting with your next day off, change your entire routine and do something for you. Slowly but surely you will see results. You will feel better. Trust me. Hang in there!

Thanks Jonas.

I've not thought about some of the things you mention, I am stuck in a rut at the moment, perhaps a few changes would help.

Thanks again.

No worries. When you are in the middle of all the hurt it's very difficult to see the forest for the trees. For me the biggest help was changing up everything and creating something new. Even if it was just little 'new'. It made all the difference in the world. I guess it comes down to re-programing the brain. Pick up some new hobbies. Do something you've always thought about but were too afraid to try - anything! Rebuild yourself and live an authentic life. Does wonders!

Thanks guys,

I do these things honestly, I've just accepted now that I'm getting hit hard. I'll continue to love her and miss and treasure her and then hope that at some point it eases.

Thanks again.

The pain will ease, and you will get better! chin up, read some of the posts in this forum, It helped me too..

yeah man reading post helped me out alot.i know what your going threw and it hurts so bad.when i was heart broken i told my best friend. i sounded so devastated. i thought he was oing to make fun of me. but he told me its normal every one gos threw it. im also six feet tall

This is going to be one hell of a weekend, i can feel the pain as it begins to sweep over me, weekends are always tough every week, the last thing i need is this extended one.

Ive no one to turn to as everyone i am friends with is away for the weekend or have comiittments and kids, my parents are useless when it comes to support, im going to be alone and im dreading it.

She will be with her friends and family having a great time and who knows maybe even someone new, im starting to cry now, i hate life so much right now, Guys/friends im really dead inside, i sometimes wish i was dead outside to so all of this pain would end.

Archived