Casual Sex WOAHS! Not in a good way :-(

Ok well this is gonna sound strange... probably, i dunno

I have recently started doing the whole "clubbing" thing with my mates usually once a week. I don't particularly like dance music (I'm more into rock) but I go anyway for something to do.

This is the problem... Every time I go there I talk to a number of girls and usually there is 1 that tries to get me to go to her place or my place or out the back or whatever..! As in for sex! And sexual stuff and the like..!

Now, don't get me wrong, I love it how there are decent looking girls trying to get with me, it does wonders for my ego, and I am an exceptionally horny guy (just ask my hand - was that uncalled for!?!?)! I find fantasizing about different partners every week really cool... but thats all, just fantasizing... I HATE the idea of casual sex in reality and once a girl makes it clear to me that she wants it... her face sorta turns average looking and her voice starts sounding kinda croaky and... Yeah it turns me off! And I have to bar her until she gets drunk enough to hit on one of my mates (hehe, no their not that bad!).

I've only ever done sexual stuff with one girl who I was with for 3.5 years, and even then we didn't do anything sexual for 6 months, and sex at 1 year. Does anyone think there is a chance of this kind of relationship happening to me again? And if so HOW!?!?!? Its really worrying me! Is it mainly all casual sex first relationship later when you get over the age of 18? Does everyone here have casual sex?

Thanks heaps everyone! At my age, I probably should be out there banging everyone I can ;-p

f-ing hell man bang these girls!! im 15 and im pretty horny (dont think im too horny or too little) im probably around average. however if i was confronted with this situation i would not back off at all and would head right in banging all these girls , how oculd you hate the idea of casual sex you have such a good oppurtunity here, TAKE IT.

Relationships are not all about casual sex once you hit 18, you're just meeting clubbing girls who, well, go there to hook up with guys.

If you're looking for a meaningful relationship, you're gonna have to look somewhere else.

Also, don't listen to the 15 year old, he's still in hardcore puberty, goes crazy with the idea of girls wanting to have sex randomly like that. Having sex with complete strangers every week is more dangerous in this day and age than bungee jumping.

Hello Brenno69,

I am glad to hear that you are turned off by casual sex. Sex before marriage is one of the few sins that God makes absolutly clear that it is a sin. The Bible has no references to sex before marriage in a good light.

I just wanted to complement you.

Hi,

You're definitely not the only person who finds casual sex unappealing (even appalling). I'm 23, and a bunch of my friends are into the club scene. They just go to have fun... in fact, a friend told me that she "never goes to clubs to pick up sketchy guys."

Just ignore the hoochies, or just enjoy the attention. You know you deserve better than that.

I HATE the idea of casual sex in reality and once a girl makes it clear to me that she wants it... her face sorta turns average looking and her voice starts sounding kinda croaky and... Yeah it turns me off!

Hi Brenno69,

I think what you said here is worth noting. I wish alot of girls would read this and see what it looks like from a guy's point of view when they are throwing themselves at a man who is not persuing them.

I think you are right to turn down casual sex. It is risky in so many ways. You do lose a sense of the "magical" part of sex that comes when you connect with someone you really care about.

Keep clubbing, keep hanging out, but watch our for those girls.

In a few years they will be wondering why no one takes them seriously and why the guys they sleep with aren't interested in persuing a relationship.

Best of luck to you.

Well if you go to clubs then typically those arent the females looking for something long term. If you dont like having casual sex then dont have it. Casual sex is something that borh parties have to accept and since you are objected to having it then you need to let them know your not interested. Some people can have casual sex and some cant thats just how it is. People just use casual sex as a buffer until their next relationship that way they dont have to be in a relationship to have sex its supposed to be mutually benificial but it rarely is. You will find a girl that wants something long term but it will take some time so just be patient.

Its good to get everyones thoughts on this I thought I'd put this thread here coz I was just wondering if there were others who just can't 'do it' like I can't! I guess if I really wanted to have a one nighter (which I don't) I would just have to... you know... !!!!!!! KIDDING!

Thanks for the replies everyone! Makes me feel even more obliged to keep passing them off!

Duderanomi, i may still be going through puberty i guess but i really don't think that makes my oppinion any less valid. i've got a brother who is 18 and thinks the same way as me on this subject. maybe it is just because i am not a big fan of relationships so the idea of sex without these relationships is very appealing to me.

eksman needs to get a control on his horny 15 year old self and not follow int he foot steps of his brother. his brother is the kind of guy that will sleep with a girl, tell her he'll call her and then forget about her and she'll be left in the dust. not cool. as for the girls at the bar...the girls that are good for the growing ego, are also known as s|uts. they might as well just go sell it on the corner. they aren't worth hooking up with, especially if you want it to last longer than one night. (which you do Duderanomi) I think it's really sweet when guys want to wait. And don't worry, you will definitely find another long term relationship, you sound like a nice guy, and by the way you get hit on at bars, you sound cute too! Good Luck!

Well... Shucks... hehe

I may been over-exaggerating! Its not EVERY week, but its way more than my mates get. I reckon its coz I don't dance as much as them, and the girls get turned off by their 'moves'!

But seriously, often I'd be talking to a person I know (male or female) and there would be a girl walk up in a semi-drunken confidence boost and ask to dance. Most of the time its a 'no' from me but then we'll get chatting and she'll be a nice person and pretty decent, then at about 2AM she'll say something seedy and I'd have to say something like 'ummmm... gotta drive my mates home'... or something like that.

Anyhow, I reckon that at least 25-30% of the girls at the clubs down here in Australia aren't looking for a casual fling or even a guy at that. Those girls just come to dance I guess

Aussi boys are so hott! And I love the way you guys talk!!! I wish I lived there. Oh, and I accidentally wrote "Duderanomi" on that last one when I meant two write "Brenno69" Sorry! I love to dance, that would be my main purpose when going clubbing too...not to pick up a guy. Maybe sometime you should try going home with one of these girls. Maybe if you have casual sex once, it will turn into something more later. Or when you do go home with them, maybe just fool around, but don't sleep with her and talk to her and tell her how you feel about that whole situation of casual sex.

mmmm... I dunno I think I'll just keep going the way I am now otherwise I'd be going back on how I've always felt, and I reckon I'd regret it and feel jipped.

This isn't really a major problem of mine, and I know a lot of people wouldn't even call this a problem. Anyhow, I'm sure that things will be fine with it all. I just thought this board would be good to tell some people how I feel I'm sure there are plenty of nice, good looking, smart, and "moral" (HAHA! whatever that means!?!?) girls that think the same way as I do

In the mean time, I think I'm gonna be a monk...

LOL at being a monk, It was the same for me when I was Darwin, just moved to Perth so haven't been out yet, probably the same though. I'm not real big on clubs, so I think I'll look elsewhere.

And JuJu, the accent thing works both ways, I'm sure I don't speak for myself alone when I say us aussie guys like the accent american girls have

Haha, we're not the ones with the accents. You aussi's are!

Well...maybe we do. Depends where we live, if you live in the north (close to Canada) you sound like a canadian, if you live in the south...you have that slow southern drawl. In the middle...you just sound like a big hick. I'm a northern girl myself, right on the border of Canada...we say "eh" a lot. or "hey"

Brenno...think twice about being a monk !!!

Hmmm Yeah I was just kiddin about the monk thing

Also on accents... Its good to hear that an American girl thinks that Aussie accents are hot That is a major ego boost, hey maybe we should all go to the states for a holiday to test this out? Its true that accents make a person more attractive thats for sure

In response to the must love someone to have sex, etc... From my limited knowledge of actual sex, I would have to agree that love helps a lot in the whole procedure. But love is not a must for everyone.

Anyhow, im off to practice my accent now so cheers all