Do i look approachable and if so how would you approach me ?

Jaydedgirl

Lol I can image...."Hic...hhhheeeyy shhhexy you mind giving me some help on the treadmill I can't walk straight today...."

Lol omg yesterday i was at gym and he was there too...he looked at me then smiled and i smiled back. I had been getting this terrible foot cramps but i ignored it and when i was walking out the gym, he smiled and waved and i smiled back.....then the most embarrassing thing happened..my whole leg cramped...it froze,i couldnt move it and im sure he saw. It probably looked funny coz i thought i was gonna fall and i just stayed still...i couldnt even look back to see if he was looking...Oh gosh i always seem to do the silliest things

Silliness and being able to do it without embarrassment is always a great trait in my book

You should have made a but more of a spectacle, he may have come over to get to know you *cough* I mean assist you.

Silliness is what gets me through the sad time and or difficult times.

BTW did you wave back?

Personally a wave from him is definitely progress.

Silliness and being able to do it without embarrassment is always a great trait in my book

You should have made a but more of a spectacle, he may have come over to get to know you *cough* I mean assist you.

Silliness is what gets me through the sad time and or difficult times.

BTW did you wave back?

Personally a wave from him is definitely progress.

Ofcourse i waved back at him..then the horrow started when my leg cramped lol...i stayed still until the cramp eased down and i walked slowly out the gym lol...

Eh...should have milked the cramp for all it's worth

Regardless there is progress.

So.....

Since he made first direct contact.....what are you going to do?

lol i thought i blew it when i embarrassed myself with the leg cramp,i want to see his reaction first the next time im at gym..whether he ignores me or smiles again..coz i really feel silly now..

What you call an embarrassment I see as an opportunity for him to play hero.

Haven't you heard of the damsel in distress?

You being the damsel

The leg cramp being the distress.

You two have already broken some ice with the smile and wave.

YOUR TURRRN! Muah ha ha ha ha!!....evil.

lol youre enjoying this arent you? It would have been impossible for him to come to my rescue coz I was almost out the door while he was upstairs in the weights area looking at me and maybe laughing I have tried before being the damsel in distress but he wouldnt budge..like i was struggling to change a weight to lower and he saw that but didnt help me...maybe he wanted to but didnt.

It is funny though coz when he goes on any machine and im downstairs he faces my direction when the machine is supposed to be used the opposite way lol

Yeah a little

Well in my opinion there has been progress.

Even if it is just getting to the hello I am noticing you part.....slllooowwwwly.

He took one step, you reciprocated.

Now you have to take the next step.

What will it be.

Hmm i wonder the same thing hey lol... Maybe just maybe we might say hello..but half the time its so crowded that all we do is smile and wave..

This is like trying to solve a complicated math problem

Damsel in distress can backfire. Some women get offended by a ‘big strong guy coming to her aid’ and playing the victim isn’t cute unless it’s convincing. A girl majoring in Information Technology claiming to have a problem with her computer for instance just to get a guy to offer to ‘help’ isn’t very convincing.

You look approachable and cute in the pic. Of course looking approachable doesn’t mean a guy will approach. If a guy thinks you’re cute you automatically intimidate him a little even if he’s good at hiding it. Making those first moves are definitely the hardest so sometimes the girl has to help out, sometimes a little and sometimes a lot. Maybe you should mention something to him. It would be cool if you were going to do something with other friends and just suggested that he might enjoy it as well and see where it goes. If he seems intrigued by it ask him to join you guys.

Hmm i wonder the same thing hey lol... Maybe just maybe we might say hello..but half the time its so crowded that all we do is smile and wave..

This is like trying to solve a complicated math problem

Well let me help you with your math homework, then:

Walk over to the guy + open your mouth and talk to him FIRST instead of waiting even MORE months = Your answer.

It baffles me as to how you went through the trouble to play damsel in distress, yet wouldn't just speak to him. The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, and for whatever reason you're walking in huge zigzags.

Ha ha ha she knows I am on to her like the rest of you

Jayded you KNOW how to solve this equation but your plan to get the same answer involves equations which make getting to the right equation a huuuge mental effort when yo could just add this number and that number.

Instead of adding this number and that number, then subtracting a little, then dividing that number by this number, then round it off etc etc etc....

Have you tried smiling at him? Maybe he needs a little bit of an encouragement. Men are more likely to take the risk if they know they are less likely to be rejected.

I have smiled at him many times and I have waved back when he waves..im not like snobbish to him and i do not ignore him..

Ha ha ha she knows I am on to her like the rest of you

Jayded you KNOW how to solve this equation but your plan to get the same answer involves equations which make getting to the right equation a huuuge mental effort when yo could just add this number and that number.

Instead of adding this number and that number, then subtracting a little, then dividing that number by this number, then round it off etc etc etc....

lol he needs to add the equal to sigh first..

He diiiiid!!

He waved to you and smiled.

His add to the equation.

Which you then resolved it with the right answer.

Waved and smiled.

Now you have to give him and equation and he has to give the right answer.

Just remember to give him an equation he can easily solve.

This means , no vague eye lid movements, twitching, or body gestures which can be overlooked and are just too complicated for him to solve.

I personally am terrible with hints via physical movements from women which is where one on one talking is an important factor.

Being a shy person which he appears to be, you to make sure your intentions are obvious otherwise he is not going to do anything.

He diiiiid!!

He waved to you and smiled.

His add to the equation.

Which you then resolved it with the right answer.

Waved and smiled.

Now you have to give him and equation and he has to give the right answer.

Just remember to give him an equation he can easily solve.

This means , no vague eye lid movements, twitching, or body gestures which can be overlooked and are just too complicated for him to solve.

I personally am terrible with hints via physical movements from women which is where one on one talking is an important factor.

Being a shy person which he appears to be, you to make sure your intentions are obvious otherwise he is not going to do anything.

lol he is so slow...Ill be at gym later today and ill let you know what goes on.. hopefully we say hi

Talk to him yourself!

I will never understand why women make us do all the work on this.

haha if it were only that easy.....but if she prefers to be approached by the guy, especially since they're at a gym, I think that's totally fine.

OP I totally see where you're coming from....and fortunately you have some good signs on your side. Perhaps you can walk to the water fountain just when he happens to be going in that direction. If he doesn't ask anything, you can ask something like "so do you go to school around here???".....

I don't think you have to really 'say' that you're interested, I'm sure he'll be able to tell.

But, you're definitely approachable and I think saying you're really pretty is an understatement. Keep in mind, the gym is normally not a place where girls usually like to be asked for their number, at least that I think most guys think. The way I see it, a girl probably doesn't want a guy talking to them if they're all sweaty and stuff and their hair is not perfect blah blah blah. lol

Lol youre right...thats how I feel,I would rather have him approach me since im so shy and stuff...... I notice something though like if hes car is nearby on the road and he sees me then he looks at me and kinda hides his face by putting his hand on the side of his face like he doesnt want to be seen lol..

Archived