finally got to together with a girl I knew since 2002. That was March of this year we got together. I mean she has wanted to get with me since the first day I met her. But I was too shy, and I had a lot of respect for her brother. But I did like her. I though she was the finest girl I had ever seen. She said she was dreaming of going out with me. Now, I think not getting with her earlier was the biggest mistake of my life but the only time I met her is because of her brother. We were good friends ever since the second grade. But she is also 5 months pregnant when I met her by another man but he chose drugs over her but the thing is or I want to know. I love her and I know she loves me. During the time she wrote me over 46 letters about how she feels about me. In September when we were in school she showed me the ring that her ex- boyfriend gave her and I though that was it. But in her letters she said if I would have asked her out she would have dump him. But I went on homebound and in October the next month she was pregnant. Is it right that we are together now?

It isnt wrong for you to be with her because a father is not the one who plants the seed its the one who will care and nurture it in the long run. But you are still young and really need to think of it this way are you ready to take care of a family to be a role model to this child and to be there for this child no matter what? Just think about it dont rush into anything being a parent is hardder than you think I should know I have 2.

Good luck and hope I helped!

• 4 years later...

And now we are not together she was a big * * * * * and we broke up after all the * * * * i did for her my time and money but thats life but karma is a * * * * * she is with a guy that has 1 kid him self does not want to work and now they have 2 kids just barley getting by. i have a new girl that is banging hot driveing a 2009 nissan maxima. life is good hollar lol