is it possible to tell it a girl likes u by the way she hugs

Its hard to really confirm anything only because girls are more affectionate in many ways and will hug a female friend and a male friend the same way...but yet, have a romantic interest with the male, and a close friendship bond with the female. I have hugged, been hugged, and seen hugging, and from this, I can only really interpret that a one-armed hug probably is nothing more than a friendship interest. Patting the back is commonly done only with friends. But if a guy or girl gives an embracing hug with both arms, it usually means that the person has a romantic interest, a close friendship bond, or a close family bond. Does this help?

o shiet i thats pretty cool then haha i didnt think anyone would answer that . thats cool cause theres this girlwho hugs me with two arms tight as h3ll and even when i begin to break off she is still embracing me i was just curios thanks. keek i wish i had ur peoples wisdom and stuff

Geez, if I had a nickle for every time you tried to justify asking out this girl that you like, I would be richer than Bill Gates. B.S. that you heard is somewhere and thought it was funny!!! Just ask her out already, don't let it get to you.

Let me know!

i cant i feel it isnt right yet. too many things, plus im not sure how to ask her. sometimes she makes it so obvious and other times she flirts with other guys sometimes we dont talk all day i just catch her staring at me but i look away i try to seem mad that she does not talk to me. i want her to come to me saying she likes me. if she really does im sure she would shes the type that is very open and would do that kind of crap. besides right now isnt so good, i just got into some shiet and need some time to regain my parents trust they got my arse on lock down.

• 7 years later...
Well FWIW, my wife gave me the best, sweetest hug she'd given me in a year - the very morning she left me and our kids.

Hard to tell I guess.

Oh man i feel for you... my ex- gave me the most emotionally heartfelt, loving, almost suffocating, embrace that i had ever felt in... well ever when we broke up (she dumped me too)... she called me back as i walked out the door for the very last time, i obliged and stopped as she ran over and wrapped her arms around me... that was our last hug we ever shared, neither of us wanting to let go, but i finally did and walked away... found out that a little more than a week later she was already (& still is) in the arms of another guy...

you never know what goes on in the mind of the other sex...