NC for 1 week, update

Folks,

I've been in NC for 1 week now with my ex. I actually wrote her a letter about what i learned about myself throughout the 5 year relationship, and it felt good. I gave it to her, and haven't got any kind of response yet. My b-day is in 2 days, but I don't expect her to call. I figure . . .if she doesn't call me to say even Happy B-day and we were together for 5 years . . she's heartless? Who knows . . .anyhow . .. go ahead Doctor, ream me for the letter now . . .

Don't let your life revolve around her anymore. Move on with your life and don't expect to hear anything from her. If she calls or responds, fine, but don't focus on her getting back to you. People do some awful things in this world and unfortunately there is nothing we can do to control the other person. The only person you can contol is you, so focus on yourself. I did and it did wonders for my life.

Good luck to you.

Hey Chai...me and my ex broke up 3 days before her birthday and I didnt go back to her to say happy birthday nor did I go back to say anything. But if she really saw how I felt, the agony I went through, the tears I cried and the care I still had for her afterwards. It would have brought a tear in her eye. My point is believe me when I say all exs sometime in the dark or maybe even in broad day light expose their love to you