Really hurting, please help me

After a long struggle, and a final conclusion that I love this girl, but there is no way possible I can be with her anymore because she hurt me twice, and I'm in no position to be hurt again by her, I am willing to just be "friends" and to attempt to let her go.

Now, how is it that I don't let it bother me when she begins to have sexual relationships with other guys? I don't know why, but it kills!!!

- Mike

Before you can beome friends. youll need to heal from the breakup, the best way to do that is NO CONTACT! .

Think of the breakup as a broken bone, you have to keep off of it until it heals, when it does heal it will mend stronger than before. but everytime you make contact or see your partner of even hear of what shes doing its like someone comes along and pops you with a baseball bat on that broken bone.

The bone of course is your heart, if you see her or contact her you open the wounds again, and for you to use this heart, it needs to heal, just like the broken bone cant be used until it heals.

How long will this take? it differs between person to person, could be 2 months could be 6.

When your ready, and strong, youll be able to love another person fully and wont care one bit about her having someone else. heck you may even be happy for her! thats when youll be able to be a friend.

okay kid, any guy YES any guy gets hurt after he see's the girl he loves or loved. but there always hurt. So you make her feel she will always think of you as the sweetest guy by buying her flowers and try to became friends with him. Or you could just say a long speech

_____, I love you you've been the love of my dreams forever and always will be I hope you won't hurt me anymore I wan't to either love you or be friends but close friends? Because I feel horrible so please stop the pain.