saw ex girlfriend today

ocman

We were together for 15 months and I was so in love with her, until she broke our trust...She just had a hard time telling the truth.

I broke up with her in Sept 2010, and she had me kicked out of the gym where she worked, because she was lashing out...Also, she blocked my phone and email.

So we haven't talked until today, but currently I'm in a relationship since last Halloween, but I had some stuff of hers and we met so she could get the stuff and clear the air...I told my current girlfriend that I was going to meet the ex to give her back her stuff, and she was cool about it.

So today she tried to kiss me twice, but I just turned my head...Sitting here right now, I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I couldn't because I'm in a relationship...She told me that she misses me and still loves me.

She's been going to counseling with her teenage daughter for the last 4 months and I swear it has made her a better woman.

I just have so many feelings right now I just wanted to vent.

thanks for reading

Maybe counseling may not be a bad idea for you as well. One reason being it seems difficult for us to move on to another relationship until we have closed the doors of our past, and two, well if the situation wasn't on your mind as heavily as it seems to be, you wouldn't be posting here..

I can't be mad at her for trying to kiss you, that may just have been her emotions reaching out to you to express a suppressed love. The same could be said about her lashing out. As they say there is a very thin line between love and hate and I can't see anyone being so upset that they would lash out at someone they didn't love. However, with that said, she should have respected the boundaries of your current relationship. That complete show of disrespect dictates a reckless behavior and may manifest itself even further if a second chance is given. The question is, if that happens, how will you react a second time around?

I would speak to someone about my feelings, maybe even be honest with your current partner, but by all means, I would definitely steer clear of the ex no matter how much of a changed woman she appears to be.

Maybe counseling may not be a bad idea for you as well. One reason being it seems difficult for us to move on to another relationship until we have closed the doors of our past, and two, well if the situation wasn't on your mind as heavily as it seems to be, you wouldn't be posting here.

That is why I wanted to meet with her because there was no closure in the way the relationship ended 3 1/2 months ago...I feel that this will help me move further along in my current relationship.

That is why I wanted to meet with her because there was no closure in the way the relationship ended 3 1/2 months ago...I feel that this will help me move further along in my current relationship.

In order for closure to work, you need to leave her and the relationship behind.

Exes SOMETIMES do not want to give us closure.

What if she doens't agree? What if she continues to waste her time?

Worth it?

Naw. The closure comes within your heart, not talking it out.

This is my opinion.

did she know about current gf? if yes-it's jealousy,if no-maybe she still loves you

After she tried to kiss me, I told her I was in a relationship and she said she knew that (I think her friend told her I was probably in a relationship by now).

In order for closure to work, you need to leave her and the relationship behind.

Exes SOMETIMES do not want to give us closure.

What if she doens't agree? What if she continues to waste her time?

Worth it?

Naw. The closure comes within your heart, not talking it out.

This is my opinion.

You're probably right, there's no reason for me to see her again, I gave her all of her stuff...I can be friends but that is where is stops.

You're probably right, there's no reason for me to see her again, I gave her all of her stuff...I can be friends but that is where is stops.

Absolutely. ;] Good luck with your current one. Move on and forward.

Your ex broke your trust. And she still has no respect when she tried to kiss you. Doesn't she think it would be weird to kiss you after a long time of not talking?

Trust me, go forward with your current one if you make that person happy. That's the important part.

After she tried to kiss me, I told her I was in a relationship and she said she knew that (I think her friend told her I was probably in a relationship by now).

there's your answer. if you weren't in a relationship,what would be the chance of her trying to go in for a kiss? 10% maybe

leave her alone

Archived