a general question

What method of attraction?

Generally, yes, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Of course, it is more difficult for a man or a woman to use certain methods. A woman has a much easier time being a siren, for instance.

Flirting can work for either sex, although it is done a little differently by men and women, I think. A woman uses feminie attributes and signals and a male asserts signs of maleness. The body language signals differ a little. Eye contact is used by both.

Other things we do to attract can be used by both too. But, we generally fall into what are normally considered male and female roles.

And if you are talking about anything but a heterosexual relationship, I cannot tell you how it is done.

I' ve found just be happy, and talk about interesting/exciting stuff makes you attractive. Dont be shy..just start talking girls generaly like to talk..so listen lots and add in a comment that has something to do with what there talking about. also mimick body langauge helps too...makes a connection.

hope this helps you ltensail.

-SC

The answer is yes, if you are looking for a girl to be your GirlFriend or just a girl to be your friend, flirting can be used for both. Remember though that the girl you want to be your GF you will have to flirt with more intensely(IE: touching, body language) and the girl you want to be you friend you will have to flirt with in a more fun way then in a sexual way(IE: having fun like you do with you guy friends).

But yes you can use flirting to attract girls as friends or to be your girlfriend.