Do Breast Enhancement Pills work?

Lately I've been reading alot about breast enhancement pills, pumps, and creams. I was just curious if any girl here has tried any of them. A few of them seem as if they would work. I was just trying to see if there was anyway to enhance that area without surgery or bra inserts.

I wish more people would respond to this, because I am also interested in a truthful answer. Some people think that because women want larger breats, its because they feel bad about how theirs looks, or they want to look like models and/or "beautiful" women, but I, like other people, like bigger breasts for themselves, and are curious as to other procedures outside of surgery and implants.

I am a guy....and I would probably reconsider going on a serious relationship. Only focus on things You and only YOU can take care of, like you weight or health, etc...

Unless your chess is really flat, then there is no need for breat enhancements...

I would not recommend it.....

Most of those "miracle enhancers" are crock. Stick to inserts or padded bras. As for needing larger breasts, 99% of the time, implants/etc are completely unnecessary.

As for looks, don't worry so much. Bras and inserts/padding do the job well. Just don't make your breasts your focal point when you're meeting people.