Hi, Im 15 and i was dating this guy for 11 months. He was my best friend my life. About two weeks ago he broke up with me becuase he said that he had no time and that he didnt feel the same way about me as he did. I gave him my heart, my life, and i gave him me. No he doesnt call, he doesnt wanna hang out, and he doesnt care about me. He sayes he wants to do stuff with me (physically) if i want to but he doesnt wanna if i am not comfortable, i say i am cause i want to be back with him but the more i think about it the more i feel like i shouldnt be. I am depressed and I dont know what to do... PLEASE HELP!!!

P.S. you can also email me at email removed

Sorry to read it didnt work out between the two of you, it is truly a painful experience that we all go through at one time or another.

As for having a physical relationship, Id skip that, you deserve more than that, its guys like this that give us men a bad reputation, never ceases to astound me that they have the nerve to say they dont have time for commitment but for sex they have plenty of time.

your more than just a body, your a person with a heart, if he cant appreciate your love, find someone that will. tell him your a package deal. dont cheat your heart by being his f&*k buddy. why would you do that? when somewhere out there, there is someone that will live for your love. and treat you like the wonderful warm hearted person you really are.

Hi Calibabe,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for posting your questions here. I am sorry to hear what you have been going through and what you are going through right now. I understand your pain and your hurt.

I agree with Gilgamesh that it should be better to try to move on. I do know that this is easier said than done. You did give him your everything and I do know that you must feel empty right now. Talk to your friends about what you have gone through and how you feel. They will make you feel better and you will feel better, telling your story. Time will heal all your wounds.

I wish you luck and strength the coming period.

~ SwingFox ~

Sorry to read it didnt work out between the two of you, it is truly a painful experience that we all go through at one time or another.

As for having a physical relationship, Id skip that, you deserve more than that, its guys like this that give us men a bad reputation, never ceases to astound me that they have the nerve to say they dont have time for commitment but for sex they have plenty of time.

your more than just a body, your a person with a heart, if he cant appreciate your love, find someone that will. tell him your a package deal. dont cheat your heart by being his bed buddy. why would you do that? when somewhere out there, there is someone that will live for your love. and treat you like the wonderful warm hearted person you really are.