Where do i shave down there?

Whether to shave or not is an individual decision. It's something you don't want to rush and do unless you're very good at it! Yikes you could cause some damage if you weren't extremely careful. There are now hair trimmers that cut a hair quite closely that are far safer than razors... but they only do tiny bits at a time. I know the emjoy company makes one. In more recent times I have taken to going to a professional beauty therapist and getting brazilian waxes. It's nowhere near as daunting as you'd think, and once you've started... you just chat away to your beauty therapist same as you would if you were getting your hair streaked or eyebrows waxed. It's definitely the way to go - so much more hassle free than doing it yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Do NOT use Nair down there or you will experience intense pain and get a horrible rash. Please, sweetie - you are thirteen years old. Please don't start having sex yet. Way, way too young to be worrying about this stuff. Childhood goes by way too fast, enjoy it while you have it.