My friend is only 13 and she is going 2 have a baby...She havent had her period for 3 months now and she took the test.. I am so scared for her wat can I do.. the guy dosent want her 2 have the kid cause he is 2 young hes 15 going to 16 and he said he is not haveing any part 2 this so if she is its not hes prob... How can I help her

pls help

Get her to take professional advice as soon as possible (family planning centre/doctor's surgery etc). Go with her if she needs support. They will help you discuss the options open to your friend. Parents may or may not need to be told about it, depending on the laws in your part of the world. But get that advice now!

• 1 month later...

either way, if she hasn't had her period for 3 months, abortion is out of the question, it's too late for that. abortions happen between the 8th and 12th week. Other than that her bf needs to get his a** kicked. Maybe you could do that no, but seriously he needs to be talked to. you COULD do that! Adoption is a good idea, a lot of adoptive parents will allow the biological parent(s) to visit whenever they want to they just have to know when they want to see the child! Also, if she thinks that she can handle it, she could keep it, adoption is very hard on the mother. if she does decide to keep it, make sure the father's parents know about and he/they are going to pay child support, she will need the extra money!!