Why does he keep looking at me?

Jaydedgirl

So theres this guy who attends the same gym as me. From last year i would notice this really cute guy staring at me...i used to ignore it for a while and i never used to look back. But recently when i do see him at gym,i look back at him,im starting to feel attracted to him and lately cant stop thinking of him. He has never approached me and im way too shy to even approach him. Everytime he sees me,he kind of strains his eyes just to look at me..even if theres a person standing on my way,he will look right past them so he can see me and he makes sure i catch him looking so i can return his gaze. He makes me feel as if im the only girl in the gym and trust me there are alot of super hot girls in the gym who come in their short shorts and perfect figures.At gym i look rather sloppy,my hair in a messy ponytail,baggy tshirt and track panse so i dont see why he keeps looking my way. He recently started smiling at me when he looks at me and i smile back,my heart races when he smiles at me..literally its like im wearing blush all over my face! The other day when he was leaving he looked at me smiled and waved at me,hes never waved before..i was so happy i couldnt even lift my hand to wave back lol..all i could do was smile. I have no idea why he hasnt approached me or said hi to me,i dont know maybe hes just being polite to me or maybe im looking into it too much. What do u think this guys intentions are??

Just go talk to him. Most guys assume girls at the gym get hit on all the time since there are SOOOO many creepers.

Lol i agree with you,there are alot of creepers at gym,but theres something different abt this guy,hes not creepy at all..hes a normal guy who just likes looking at me..for what reason i dont know. Im hoping i can say hi to him but damn am i too shy.. lol, if he says hi to me i might melt right on the spot

Lol i agree with you,there are alot of creepers at gym,but theres something different abt this guy,hes not creepy at all..hes a normal guy who just likes looking at me..for what reason i dont know. Im hoping i can say hi to him but damn am i too shy.. lol, if he says hi to me i might melt right on the spot

Lol the difference is that she is attracted to him. Science states that if an attractive person is staring at you they have good and pure intentions and you will probably experience a series of events not unlike a romantic comedy, and if an unattractive person is staring at you they are probably a serial killer and you are probably going to experience events not unlike a slasher film. Isn't that how that works?

The other day when he was leaving he looked at me smiled and waved at me,hes never waved before..i was so happy i couldnt even lift my hand to wave back lol..all i could do was smile. I have no idea why he hasnt approached me or said hi to me

He looked at you, smiled and waved; just what exactly is your idea of saying "hi?"

For God's sake, do you need an engraved invitation?

I workout at a gym also with nice ladies that come through there quite often and for the same reasons I usually don't attempt to talk to them. I'm getting my exercise on and figure that they're doing the same and probably don't want to be bothered. Personally, I would try to catch them as they're leaving the gym and maybe talk to with outside. I just can't bring myself to walk up to somebody on the ellipitcal machine and start asking for their phone number.

I workout at a gym also with nice ladies that come through there quite often and for the same reasons I usually don't attempt to talk to them. I'm getting my exercise on and figure that they're doing the same and probably don't want to be bothered. Personally, I would try to catch them as they're leaving the gym and maybe talk to with outside. I just can't bring myself to walk up to somebody on the ellipitcal machine and start asking for their phone number.

So if theres a girl you like at gym..how wud u let her know you like her without talking to her at gym??

Archived