bikini pics... jealous....

agualibre777

Hi, I am with my boyfriend now for almost 6 months, meeting his parents. I've been hurt many times in the past and essentially have a difficult time believing someone would want to be with me and just me.

I was at home and he left and I checked his browser history and saw he was searching for bikini pics of a hot celebrity. It made me feel bad, but I also realize this may just be normal.

Is this just normal behavior?

I understand why you'd be upset, but it's normal and nothing to worry about. I used to check out pics online of hot celebs too, but trust me, nobody came close to being as hot as my girlfriend - it was just a bit of window shopping to me.

Would you be jealous if he told you he had a crush on a celebrity? Like, how honest/open are you guys in your relationship?? My ex used to go on about all these male celebs she wanted to 'bang' all the time, but it didn't faze me in the slightest, and likewise when I told her which female celebrities I liked. It's just a harmless bit of fantasy.

I can also see why your upset- when u have an insecurity, then something like this magnifies it! But, even so, this is apparently normal and really shouldn't be something you let youself be upset over! I'm not sure why...cos looking up hot celebrities (male or female) has never been very interesting to me! I might pass comment if I saw them in a film, but googling them when I got home would seem like a bit of a waste of perfectly good time!! However, I could almost guarantee you that your bf doesn't think any less of you or compare you to these women in any way, because you are his flesh and blood gf, which far out ranks them!

Archived