Okay, I need opinions please so please help me on how to go about this.

coolgirl

Okay so I have been friends with this man for about 3 months now and we txt chat regulary but yet still haven't seen each other due to hectic lives. And hoping evenutally we will met one way or another just the timeing hasn't come yet. I want to be able to discuss something with him but just afraid on the response i get. Let me give yall a little background.

When we first started talking we were in the process of getting to know each other better. So here I am carrying a few conversations here and there and everything is working fine. But lately I've been getting mixed vibes from him to me its noticeable I dont know about him. Its like 1 day here he is being determined to be a good friend and eventually I feel some sort of strong connection coming from him. Like he getting to comfortable around me and basically is like an open book. Even though we had 2 arguments its like he comes back and doesn't want to leave for some reason. Even I cant understand why ? Like he cant stay away from me. When he does leave and have less contact its like it gets picked backed up and be's like this for a while even I cant understand it. Please tell me is this 100% noticeable ?

Then after 2 months he takes it a whole down a notch. And kinda confused as to what he's trying to get out of this and wanted to confront him about whats going on and honestly its noticeable. And what this is a person I never met. I'm confused and dont know how to go about this and talk about this with him. I mean I dont know how to confront him and asking him whats going on, I dont even know where to start even if I do have this conversations. Like I said its noticeable. And here I am thinking that why so hot one day then cold. Am I not getting something here. If anyone was in this type of situation how would you confront this person ? If you were to confront them what would you want to say to them ? And wouldn't it leave you clueless ? Okay please throw out your opinions please.

why dont you just flat out ask him what kind of relationship he wants to have with you...

Sometimes you just gotta be blunt with people...

Your not going to find the answer from ENA you need to ask him flat out, he may be wondering the same thing about you and doesnt no how to ask you...Just be direct or if you dont want to say it to him, why not write him a message online or text him, its that simple

why dont you just flat out ask him what kind of relationship he wants to have with you...

Sometimes you just gotta be blunt with people...

Your not going to find the answer from ENA you need to ask him flat out, he may be wondering the same thing about you and doesnt no how to ask you...Just be direct or if you dont want to say it to him, why not write him a message online or text him, its that simple

Archived