Some Tips please! and soon.

Howzit people.

Me and my girl plan to have sex next wednesday, it will be both of our first times!

basically i am asking for some tips and stuff, to make this enjoyable for both of us, she want's me to be on top by the way.

and anything i must know or somthing, (I will be using a condom by the way)

Also my worrie is that if i go in her, my forskin will get in the way and pull right back..thus hurtin like hell.....thats if i do it with out a condom which i won't but would like to kno if i'm right in saying that.

Also girls/woman can you please give me your ideas, as well as the guys out there who have done it.

Thank you SO much, really great if help if given to me on this great forum!

The first I'd do is practice putting on the condom, because you want to do it right. I'd also go out and get some other type of protection from pregnancy like a spermicide inserted into her.

Before I used either, I'd try to get my woman off. If you fail in getting her off, she will at least be likely to appreciate the effort. If using your fingers and you have no experience, have her jump in and give you some hints and guide your movements, when you begin after a minute or two grab her hand, put it on top of one of yours and say, "Show me."

If you up to it, get your face right in there and use your tongue.

When you start, start very slow, don't rip of your clothes and try to get in, out and quit f-ing about. Take your time, kiss her, run your hands all over her body, kiss her neck, her breasts, her tummy, the back fo her knees, the inside of her thighs, etc. etc.

Start any rubbing, licking, nibbling, biting by being very, very light, then get stronger and see how she responds. Read her responses all the time you are being intimate.

When you get right down to it, be gentle. And don't worry about what happens.

When you are done, kiss her and hold her for as long as she wants or you can.

I don't want to add any extra pressure here, but make sure you are very loving and tender - you want her to remember the loss of her virginity with fond memories. It's not so much the performance, but how loving you are with her that will make this experience a happy one. By the way, how old are you two?? And how long have you been together? Is it really love? Sorry for all the questions, but sex is a very important thing between two people, and I hope you aren't rushing into it for the wrong reasons.

If you really love your girl and if you really are a man then you would wait until you are married.

"What's chastity?"

Chastity is a virtue (like courage or honesty) that applies to a person's sexuality. It means that you take all of your sexual desires and order them according to the demands of real love. For example, when you love a person, you make whatever sacrifice is best for them and you do whatever is necessary to keep from harming them. Chastity means that you take this definition of love and apply it to sex.

Some think that chastity simply means "no sex." But that's abstinence: focusing on what you can't do and can't have. Chastity is what you can do and can have, right now: a lifestyle that brings freedom, respect, peace, and even romance—without regret. Chastity frees a couple from the selfish attitude of using each other as objects, thus making them capable of true love.

He didnt ask what the bible thought of it. He wanted to know ways he could make it better for his girl. Stop preaching. Did it ever occur to you that not all of us believe in God?

Some also believe, but also have different thoughts. Even Cure of Ars quote or statement on chastity could be interpreted as allowing sex between these two individuals provided they engaged in such actvity with each other's best interests in their hearts.

Thank you all for the help so far, been helpful to me.

There's a few more things i want to ask.

Since it's her first time having sex, and mine, will it hurt her at all?, or me?, and if it will hurt her, is there any tips to make it less painful as possible?

Also i was thinking, when i actually get right down to it, how do i posintion myself over her?, like do i put my whight on her, or sort of lean upwards..ect? any help on the please?

Thank you once again.

Oh, btw i have alredy tried putting a condom on a year or two ago when i got curios

will try it again soon .

Yes, it might hurt her. You might be tearing her hymen, which could cause her more than just a little pain.

If I wanted to make it easier for her, for initial penetration, I'd have her climb on top. Sit on it, in a sense. I also might think about some lubricant.

Should not hurt you, unless you get all excited and then cannot cum, from which blue balls may result, cured by you just having your way with yourself.

As far as weight and postion and all that stuff, never gave it that much thought. Do what feels comfortable.

Thanks once again man!, great help.

I would like to ask some of the girls now, what they like when a guy figers you, and any sort of tips that i could use?, i really want to make this a day my GF won't forget, and good experience for her, and me.

Any other tips are very welcome as well.

Cheers Guys/Girls!

Some also believe, but also have different thoughts. Even Cure of Ars quote or statement on chastity could be interpreted as allowing sex between these two individuals provided they engaged in such actvity with each other's best interests in their hearts.

Well kind of. There is no such thing as safe sex. Making love is very powerful. Sex can kill and it can also bring life. But it is never really safe. There are always consequences. Something as powerful as sex needs a life long commitment for it to be loving and the power contained in a healthy way. In a way it is kind like fire. Fire can give us heat, cook our food, give us light but it also can burn our houses down and kill. If you set your living room on fire there is going to be problems. But if you light the fire in the fire place then there is no problem. The power of making love needs to be in the context of a marriage to contain its power in a healthy way.

Another point. Biologically we have a universal language built into us. If you go to China and they smile at you, you know what they mean. If you go to Africa and they frown at you, you know what they mean. Same goes with sex. Sex has meaning. It says to someone that I am willing to make a commitment to you. I am willing to allow the possibility that our love will be in-fleshed and become a person. I am willing to lay down my life for you for the life of our children. It says, "I love you". But if you say anything less than what it means then you are lying with your body. With to many lies then sex becomes a lie. Then when you really want to say "I love you" with sex it wont be able to because you distorted the truth with lies. Just like if I went up to you and smiled and then punched you. The next time someone smiles at you its going to mean something different, like duck. So unless your willing to say with your body, "I am committed to you for the rest of my life in marriage then don't say it with your body because it's a lie.

I'm not telling you this stuff because I'm a stick in the mud. I'm telling you this because it's the truth and I want you to have a healthy marriage and a healthy family. Making love is a sacred act and it is worth waiting for. Think about what I said and pray about your situation. God bless

First of all, it may hurt her. This is because you will tear her hymen. Of course, the hymen could have gotten torn by other ways too. Inserting tampons, or even horse back riding could have already broken it. Chances are it is already broken, but there's still a chance it may not be. She may bleed when it tears. Not so much, but don't be scared if you see a little blood.

Sex doesn't hurt for all girls the first time. For me it really didn't. It was a different feeling, but nothing painful. Some girls experience pain the first few times. The best advice is to go slow & make sure she's relaxed because the more relaxed she is, the less painful it will be.

I suggest a lot of foreplay as well. That will help her relax & enjoy it more. It would probably be best for you to go on top for the first time, like you already said you would.

I found these site, maybe you will find them helpful. link removed

link removed

Its good to definantly use protection, as you already planned. Make sure you are both ready to do this because doing it too soon in your relationship can mess things up a lot, so its good to make sure your relationship is ready for a big step like this.

I would suggest taking her out to dinner as well & making the whole day, or just evening special for her. Make her feel loved. You always remember your first time, even though it may be a little awkward. Just remember, practice makes perfect & you can't expect your first time to be amazing, because honestly, it probably won't be full of pleasure. The first time takes a lot of patience & communication. As long as its with someone you love, you will have no regrets & you will always remember it as a really special moment in life.

1. Read in health magazine that 50% of woman lost their hymen before having sex for the first time.

2. If she still has her hymen then it might be a bit painful. If she is on top, then she will break it herself, and whatever pace feels comfertable.

If she's on the bottom, then I would talk to get and suggest that you break it quickly. Ease in to her, and then when you feel it, pull back and jab forward, jab hard but not long. You want to break through in one push without pushing hard enough to hit her cervix.

3. If your using a comdom then it probally wont hurt you much, unless your fairly large, and shes fairly small, then you need to be a bit carful that if you start pumping quickly you dont get your forskin pulled back painfully when you enter her. (it can happen even with a condom). If you for some reason dont use a condom (shes on pills or soemthign) then you have to be carful, as you can tear the foreskin.

4. Definitaly try to get her off first. If you havent had oral sex I would suggest that you bring it up. If she is willing, have her get you off first thing, either with her hand or mouth, then while your "recooperating" kiss, rub, lick, play, ect with her. Try to go down on her if she doesnt mind, most women have a better chance at having an orgaim through oral sex. By the time your ready again (should only be about 20-30 minutes or so) she will be ready too. And since you just ejaculated, you will last a little bit longer having sex. Even if you dont do the oral thing, try to jack off an hour or two before you too have sex. You will last longer.

5. If she isnt on top, I think the pest position for your first time is the "T" position. Have her lay on her back with her legs slightly spread. You then lay perpendictular(sp?) to her, with her feet resting over your thighs. You wont be able to have as much physical contact, but you will be able to A. see what your doing and where to aim. B. not have to support your weight on either her, or your arms the whole time. and C. still be able to grab your dork and help it in.. D. be able to control the depth of each strole eaisly.