yeah was a lie, i must be crazy to feel this way about her

You aren't crazy, but read in between the lines. She's 18. She's changing so much and literally has no idea what she wants from life.

She has been so flaky with you from the start. One minute she was happy about being with you and dating. A few days later, she starts to pull away.

I really don't think she takes you seriously anymore. She broke up with you, told you she had a 'boyfriend' and you gave her concert tickets? That's rewarding bad behavior.

Think if the roles were reversed in this situation. How would you feel if a girl was doing this that you had no interest in?

she once said to me, i have been so horrible to you why do you put up with the things i say and do, and i said well i said i wouldnt give up on you

your proberly right she aint taking me serious, i just cant help these feelins i think she does still feel something but is bottling it up very damn well, and it helps tha she is getting to know other guys quite quickly

i just wish i could get her to stop bottling it

she once said to me, i have been so horrible to you why do you put up with the things i say and do, and i said well i said i wouldnt give up on you

your proberly right she aint taking me serious, i just cant help these feelins i think she does still feel something but is bottling it up very damn well, and it helps tha she is getting to know other guys quite quickly

i just wish i could get her to stop bottling it

I'll tell you a story.

My grandfather died a few months ago. In all honesty, it was his time to go. He had health complications for years. He was an absolute wreck and medical technology basically kept him alive for five years longer than he should have lived. Alike every death, people in the family mourn the loss, remember the good times and move on with their lives.

Now, he and my grandmother were married for over sixty years. She always tooks care of him. She always stayed by his side. She was in love with him until the day that he died. Every time that I see her now, I can just feel the pain that she feels because she lost her soul mate. She is honestly one of the healthiest elderly women I've ever seen, but I know that she's going to die from a broken heart because my grandfather was her world and she felt his pain.

Basically, the point of the story is, find someone who you can share that mutual, loving bond with. Find someone who will love you and accept you for all of your faults. You can't change anyone and just being yourself will lead you down the right path in life. Always keep a smile on your face (even if you have to fake it) because you never know who you'll meet.

Archived