Hello,

Can soemone please tell me why the dumper decides to have no contact with the person the dumped? My ex, I know he still love sme and I know he cares. He doesn't wnat to have contact with me, he wants to get over me? why? why? why? why?why? why? why? why?why? why? why? why?why? why? why? why?why? why? why? why?why? why? why? why?why? why? why? why?

I didn't beg him, I was mad...... I will not contact him... but will he? will he?

Will he forget me? can he not forget me? is there a chance that even if he tries to he will not forget me???????

will he ever call me? Is he in pain? it's been 2months... he is confused, gone and all...

HELP PLEASE

Hello tristesse,

Instead of giving you a reply that will probably not cover everything that you want to know, i will direct you to the topics that can do a much better job. Here they are:

[link removed Contact 101 – The Nitty, Gritty, The Nuts and Bolts

[link removed you want your ex back - tips, do's, and don'ts!

[link removed you want your ex back – or do you? Part II

I hope these help you out!

abcd1234

Can soemone please tell me why the dumper decides to have no contact with the person the dumped?

It's actually a good thing. They do this so as not to lead you onto believing that there is a hope of something that will never happen. Sorry to put it this way, but it's true. Would you rather he kept in touch with you, making it harder to accept the fact that it's over, giving you false hopes and, ultimately, prolonging your heartbreak even longer? Prolonging your heartbreak is only going to make it more difficult for you to move on.

Some of my girlfriends have been through breakups where they guy has dumped them, only to continue having sex with them and making it seem like there is a chance of them getting back together. One of my girlfriends couldn't get over a guy she dated for - get this - over a year because he continued to keep in touch with her and sleep with her. This just isn't fair, since she would be heartbroken every week, seeing him flirt with and hook up with other girls. He always loved her as a friend, but couldn't love her the way she loved him anymore.

He's enforcing no contact because he doesn't want to lead you on. If anything, this should be respected, and will allow you to accept it and be able to move on with your life. Obviously not now, but eventually, and much sooner than you would have if he stayed in close touch with you.

Just check around the board here to see what kind of confusion it causes to have ex boy/girlfriends keep in touch with the person they've dumped. All it does is break your heart all over again.

I wish you well.