how to tell when to kiss her

I'm not really sure there are for sure signals to tell if a girl wants to be kissed. I think every girl does something different. Some girls give you no signal, some girls make the first move, some girls ask you to kiss her, some girls just stare at you. Bascially there are many signals.

I would assume that if you are in a relationship for awhile, then she wouldn't mind being kissed, but of course thats not the same for all girls.

Some girls don't like being kissed right away in relationships, some kiss on the first date. I think the signals that Gaz & jessijess gave you are good ways, although you need to be careful because for one girl, that might not exactly mean she wants a kiss.

I think if you both are standing there staring at each other, you could say something like "may I kiss you?". Asking doesn't ruin the moment or anything, its just a way to know for sure if a girl is ok if you kiss her. Even if she says no, it may be embarrassing, but its a lot better than getting slapped or yelled at.

Yeah, usually when you're looking at each other for a bit that could be a sign..although like the last poster said, some girls may be more shy about it & not give signals, or would like you to initiate it. You could try kissing her on the cheek though to start, and if she kisses you back (on the cheek), then move to her mouth..that's what my boyfriend did on our first kiss and it worked

Hehe the cheek thing didnt work for me.......

I was in 5th grade and went on a camping trip with a girl I liked. We slept in the same bed in her father's camper.

She suggested that we give each other a goodnight kiss before we went to sleep.

I kissed her on the cheek, and she did the same thing to me. Then, feeling how lucky I was to have actually kissed a girl, I did the same thing, kissing her on the cheek again. She responded by doing the same thing. Wow, twice in a row, this was awsome. So I kissed her on the cheek again a few minutes later. She was by now asleep (although I didnt realize it at the time) and when she didnt return the kiss like the last two times, I took it as a sign that she didnt like me kissing her. Lol.

Thinking back, I should have kissed her on the lips and things probally would have turned out a lot different..........but back to your question....

If you think theres even a small chance she wants you to kill her, then SLOWLY lean forward. If she doesnt want to, she will turn away, and other than you being a bit (or a lot) embarressed, your evening/day can go on and you will get another chance. However, if you dont kiss her and she wants you to, you could end up breaking up or in my case, never really getting together.

I went out with a girl from work, I have always projected the nice, conservative guy image, all stiff and proper......

She always thought we're just friends going out (NOT in my mind!)

I kissed her hot and passionately for a LONG time, it wasn't until that moment she was really drawn to me, her whole conception of me changed! I'm never the stiff and proper guy anymore.

She told me she only expected a peck on the lips.

In her own word, if I didn't kiss her (like I did), I would have stuck merely as a friend.

When you get a chance, give her a nice long hot kiss! Kisses are precious.

Ferris Bueller said it best "timing is everything". There is also something else, there is a time limit you dont want to wait too long so it has to be one of those moments, kissing along with other activities are hit and miss, you get lucky with timing until you know what to look for. Take some mental notes and remember the signals. Another thing to remember is that ITS JUST A KISS. If she doesnt respond to your kiss then you know that it wont work with her.