I have these really bad thoughts about my ex. i know what he wants me to do to get him back,(the only reason i'm not doing it is because i wasn't the cause of our breakup so no i'm not going to grovel) so i imagine myself doing this and then when he's all comfortable breaking his heart. he just gets me so sick he always made a big deal about FB and other social networking sites but he is all over them now. so many things that we had fought over and he complained to me about when we were together he is doing. i just want to make him pay so bad for being such a hypocrite.

That's very immature of him. My suggestions - delete him off of all social networking sites. It will be difficult but then you wont have the desire to look and the anxiety will be gone.. Trust me. It took me 3 months to delete him off facebook and I have been having way less anxiety ever since.

I wonder how many people actually 'stalk' their ex'es on those sites..and what good really

comes of it? I know it's curiosity but for me it would be like standing outside their window

and watching their life go on happily without me....while I am out in the cold looking

pathetic. Also..if your ex KNEW how much time you spend doing this how they might view you afterward. It's sobering to think about. I personally HATE that gut twisting feeling I would get

doing thhose things. My time is better spent bettering MYSELF and keeping my eyes OFF

ex'es social sites..and I am MUCH saner and happier.. Easier said than done I know...

he always made a big deal about FB and other social networking sites but he is all over them now. so many things that we had fought over and he complained to me about when we were together he is doing. i just want to make him pay so bad for being such a hypocrite.

I'll agree to this, mine, made a big deal about not using these sites while we were together, but as soon as she left her face was plastered all over them

Archived