NC Broken - Relationship Officially Over

MrSpeed

We're done. I text her to see if she wanted to meet for lunch, she said no, I called her and she said that we had nothing to talk about, so I just said, "Is that is it we're definitely finished then?" Seems that we are. She confessed that she has good days and bad days and does still miss me but she is trying to get on with her life. Now I have to get on with mine.

I do still miss her and there is a part of me that wants her back, however, we've been apart 7 weeks and there is a part of me that says, I need to move on and get on with the rest of my life. Love will come again at some stage, I've been in relationships for 25 years, only 1 whole year have I ever been without a woman. That wasn't a complete year, that was the combined time, so 3 months here, 6 weeks there, etc.

I'm sitting here in tears at the moment, this really hurts.

I feel for you.

But often when all hopes seem to be lost, something extraordinary might pop into your life. And that may well be love.

It did me. Don't give up hope MrSpeed. Life has a way of twisting things around unexpectedly. I believe everything happens for a reason.

It's all about moving forward. Sometimes it's not the right thing to get an ex back. I often wonder what future relationships I have missed out on because I did get back with my wife and while I wouldn't leave her because of it, if she were to try to leave again I wouldn't lift a finger to stop her.

I love her but I love myself now more. I no longer depend on her to make me happy and that actually help keep her around. I found the more you are depended on someone, the more likely they may leave you.

Good luck and yes you will find someone else again (probably several).

It did me. Don't give up hope MrSpeed. Life has a way of twisting things around unexpectedly. I believe everything happens for a reason.

Agreed. You deserve a woman that will unconditionally love you with all her heart. With your experience, I think you'll bounce back in no time.

Thanks for all the kind words. In a real low at the moment. I know my life will carry on and I know there is somebody else out there for me but I absolutely loved her to pieces and worshipped the ground she walked on. I was too easy for her. Once I've picked all my stuff up, then that will be that. Bad day.

Archived