Begging for your help

what are the symptoms of being pregnant?

i should be getting my period today or tomrrow..3 weeks ago after sex, realized white slimey stuff on panties...many ppl said it was vaginal ejaculation..it didn't feel exactly like a man's cum but similar..i'm beyond scared i want to die..someone help me please?

could you be talking about your natural lubricant? if thats the case, its very natural, some woman produce quite a lot, others little to none

There are cases of female ejaculation but this is very rare and if you do experience it its more like a flood then just a little sticky stuff.

Also a mans sperm can sometime come in different consistancies, sometimes its very watery like, and other times very thick.

and of course you could have an infection, yeast etc. in that case you may want to see a Gyno.

Now because you are nervous about all this, dont be surprised if your period is few days late. It seems that whenever a woman is worried about these kind of things, thats when its always delayed.

So how this advise from a guy?

It is perfectly normal to feel scared.

Get a test done however terrified you are. It is very simple.

If it is possible, confide in a friend, that way you will have her support.

There's every possibility that you are not pregnant. Your menstruation may get delayed for various other reasons. The lubricant that you are experiencing could be an infection or could be due to stress.

All the best.

sonja

• 3 months later...

Smuck...BREATHE...its OK, that is normal, white stuff in ur panties is normal..but yes, I was pregnant, awhile back and had it aborted. I have also had recent pregnancy scares, some symptoms early on will be fatigue, breast tenderness, nausea, but a kind of nausea that you will be all of a sudden queezy and dizzy, you will maybe feel a little bit moody even. BUT stress can make you skip your period as well. Wait two weeks after you have missed your period and get a home one, if it is positive take a lil trip to the doctor so you know for sure...You make sure you let me know what happens..I have been there, and I wanna know what happens! ur in my prayers, good luck and God Bless