Blow me a kiss... for the guys

Triple444

A guy has a crush on me and I have a WAY bigger crush on him. He was outside

as I was leaving college and I unintentionally (really, I have no idea how this happened!!)

blew him a kiss and proceeded on my way.

Guys how would you react to that and what would your thoughts be at the time? I am NOT a flirty person and rather reserved so I have no idea what happened to me

You accidentally blew him a kiss? I'm having a hard time believing that.

I think most guys would take the time to talk to you and get to know you. Now he knows you are interested in him as well.

Weird, I know! Maybe it was a subconcious thing, but my intention was to wave and somehow my hand found its way to my mouth haha!! We have been getting to know each other over a number of weeks, I'm just not sure if I'll be able to look at him, um, comfortably when I see him again.

Don't worry about it. You two are interested in each other. Go ahead and continue to talk to him.

My friends were in a similar situation years ago. They liked each other and knew it. However, both were uncomfortable about it. They never got together. Don't make the same mistake my friends made. Take advantage of the opportunity you have to date this guy. When someone you like, likes you back then you need to be an opportunist.

Here is a secret about guys. Shhhhh don't tell anyone I told you okay?

Are you listening? Good.

Guys are very simple creatures that really run on impulses. We are very visual and that is why we do the stupid stuff we do. We run on impulses and visual attraction. Do you see a problem here?

Use your new found boldness to your advantage. He has been thinking about you non stop since you blew him that kiss I would bet. Turn up the flirting andmake it easier for him to make his move. If he doesn't, make it for him.

Lost

Use your new found boldness to your advantage. He has been thinking about you non stop since you blew him that kiss I would bet. Turn up the flirting andmake it easier for him to make his move. If he doesn't, make it for him.

Lost

Funny you mentioned that as I have consciously decided to do that this week - getting out of my comfort zone and doing things I've never done before like flirting and accidental touching. He is reserved as well, so it was a bit nerve-wracking... and now this? He must be thinking that I have gone absolutely bonkers

Bonkers! Hardly. If he has half a brain he thinks you like him a lot and now he just needs to step up, put on his big boy underwear and ask you on a real date!

If he doesn't just ask him straight out "how come you haven't asked me out yet?" How is that for out of your comfort zone???

if you want something go out and get it girl!

Lost

Archived