2 questions: gf lost her virginity to me last night (technically speaking) and I would like to know

Shepard

what to do...

I say technically because I was only in her for a minute or 2 and it was too painful for her to continue so I stopped. I am normal length and above average girth. She does have a very uhm...tight vagina though as I wasn't only half way in (and I am 6 inches to a T) so I am not sure what to do. Buy lube? Suggestions would be appreciated.

The other thing is a question for the women; I have never encounted this in my life before but my gf responds better to vaginal stimulation that clitoral; she can have a orgasm with the right finger positioning...but cannot via licking or clitoral stimulation. Is this very unusual or have any of you heard of this?

Yes, definitely buy lube and definitely let there be foreplay. She could get on top so she will be more in control of the depth and get used to it more at her own pace rather than have you worry if the next little bit will be way too much for her to take. Its how my girlfriend got used to me and I'm above average in length and girth (close to 8") while my gf is naturally very tight. She will eventually get used to you, it just takes a few tries.

I'm not a woman, but I can say that it isn't unusual at all. Every girl is different, I was with a girl who only needed clit stimulation of less than a minute to orgasm and cum. The girl I'm with now takes a long while no matter how turned on she is, yet vaginal drives her up the wall.

well from what you were saying could she possibly not be stretched enough. you said right finger stimulation inside but have u ever done more than just one finger cause if you're normal girth than just one finger wouldnt do the trick. Also, if this is her first time it's a completely new experience and just be there for her and practice makes perfect.

as to the stimulation, i'm more of an internal than an external stimulation girl so i share that in common. and like lucid said, everyone's different

hope this helps

Absolutely lube lube lube , it is a must right now if u wanna have her having sex with u or it will be too tight and painful , she will get used to ur penis but not yet, u need to take it slowly when u enter her , ask her if it feels right and push inside slowly , start with misssionary position , it's the more natural for a woman , it feels easy once u are inside , but truly consider lube with it ....

Ask her if she likes when u lick down there , give her time to get used to new sensations, if she was a virgin it means this is all new experience to her, communicate with here and let her know u are there for her

Remember every woman is different

Be seriously really super nice to her and don't stress her out. With a little patience and being really super duper nice, the problem will resolve itself pretty soon.

I don't even think you need to push lube or whatever, I think the excessive tightness is just due to her being nervous and a virgin. She likes the feeling, so I'm sure everything will be fine.

Archived