Anger towards EX-Husband ..

And I dont know why and for what reason's i'm angry for. Even though our conversations has lessened and we barley talk to each other, or even see each other at all and its been months I have not seen him and I dont attend too. The reason why I'm still in contact is because of my belongings in which I still have not received after 1 1/2 year sense our divorce, mostly told him to get rid of the important stuff. Were talking about family video's and my wedding and engagment dvd's and those are not replacable and a few other things that are not replaceable. till this day i'm still having a hard time. I had alot of picture frames with pictures in them and here he is telling me that he took out the photos that were in the frames and told him he had no right to do that, this is how he gets me more angry and more upset and this it the reason why I get these nervous breakdownws he just dont know when to stop. Of having such a hard time with him within the past couple of months regarding this situation with my stuff.

From what I remember when I packed up the apartment when we seperated everything was in its place and wrapped tight. Went to the storage and from the storage to his folks house. His mother has been nagging to him to get my stuff out of their garage and have been trying so hard to take this situation off his shoulder, cuz the last thing I need to hear is more BS coming from his mom. ( to which i'm not to very happy with her at the momment ) I asked him for one other important thing and was an expensive picture frame and was told that it got broken. And when I asked him if anything else broke he said yea it did it wasn't only that picture frame.

I honestly think he's lying about it. these things dont break on their own while being in the storage, here I am thinking that either him, or his mom, or brother or what ever broke my stuff intentionally. And so pissed off about it. He just makes me more and more angrier, more upset, and more going into rage and having these breakdowns for no reason.

I feel like I want to hurt him in someway. I really do. And honestly its not in my hands, but I havent acted on it. I despise him, I despise his family, I despise the people that around revolved around him. I dont trust him or his judgements. Basically, sick and tierd of this situation. I had my father get involved twice bc of this. Is to ashamed to even talk to him too. My family despise him and his family. I have gone to the police, and did speak to a lawyer honestly did not want to go through the hassell of dragging that moran to the court just for a couple of stuff.

And here is my mom saying that leave this situation alone dont embarras us or yourself. So leave it alone.

And from what I remember him and I were never like this. Never were. We use to get along so well and use to talk daily and see each other a few times, but the whole respect is gone. I've honestly had it with him. He'll do anything to piss me off. And gets me more angrier and even more upset with him. And I even told him how mad and upset i was towards him so he's well aware of that. Its like I dont know him anymore, and dont want to know him even more.

Anytime, I talk to him regarding my stuff I always tend to break down and have this long 1 hour crying spell and go full of rage feeling like I wanna punch a mirror or something here I am going through so much in my own life that this is the last straw for me. It felt like I wanted to throw myself out the window this afternoon thats how much full of rage i was.

I swear I cant take this anymore I'm just asking for 2-3 things back and dont think its that hard enough to get this s..... together. I dont know what else to do, if i write an angry email again i'm sure of it that he's gonna keep dragging it out much longer and wouldn't be able to get my stuff back. I honestly dont know how to handel this anymore really dont.

Is there really anything you absolutely need in this stuff? Maybe you could just let go of it all for the sake of your sanity.

Please tell me your kidding ? Yes, I do and just mentioned in my post. Family video's and my wedding and engagment dvds ARE NOT replaceable. And a few other stuff. Maybe there are alot of things that can be replaced but not these.

Please tell me your kidding ? Yes, I do and just mentioned in my post. Family video's and my wedding and engagment dvds ARE NOT replaceable. And a few other stuff. Maybe there are alot of things that can be replaced but not these.

You could hire a lawyer to take care of it for you.

Archived