ok i was friends wid this gilr and then found out she had been salggin me off so we had a fall out now she has turned every1 against me and i am gettin very badly bullied one problem is i aint the most popular girl in the school and u know i get bullied alot i am feeling very very suicidl and have been cuttin my wrist i am thinkin about killin myself soon but i dont wanna hurt my family! help me pls email me at jess1412003@yahoo.co.uk pls ppl or write back here!

Please: Don't hurt yourself.

I promise you that this is just a rough patch in your life and things will get better. *hugs*

I don't know what more to say than, it is never worth giving up on life and that even in your darkest hour, you shouldn't give up hope or stop fighting for your right to be happy.

I know things can seem hard at times like this but you must work through your feeling without death as that solves nothing only grief for your loved ones behind.

I would suggest you speak to someone like a doctor, teacher or parent, i know it always seems like the worse thing to do and you think it will make things worse but I promise it wont. I myself was bullied at school but i seeked help from my family within a couple of weeks the bulling had stopped and i was able to make new friends again.

I promise you things can only get better. Try thinking of the posistive things in your life im sure there is plenty!!

Hello Upset.

Many of us have been in your situation, really! i know that in itself doesnt make it any better, but understand that it does get better, they are just immature, and in reality are insecure themselfs, thats why they tease you, so that they can feel superior to someone. they know your a good person, and thats why they feel that way.

If you hurt yourself, they will not feel any guilt or remorse, they will just say you were nuts or something.

The best thing you can do is not care what they think of you!

look outside, find a stranger, do you care what that person thinks of you? of course not, he is not your friend or family.

those people you know that make fun of you or bullie you around, do you care what they think of you? why? do you want them as friend? of course not. Find other people like yourself, that are good, and mature.

If you are being hit, or physically abused, then you need to talk to authorities, stop worrying about popularity, this time in your life is just such a small part of it, you probably will never see any of them ever again, later in your life.

Hey Upset,

I think I was bullied WAY more during my days at school when I was a kid. I was pushed around and made fun of. I was also in fist fights just about every day and I used to ganged up on regurlarly. I understand how it feels to stand alone while your being pushed around. I don't want to belittle your story but, I want to make the point that you are not the only one that is/went through this.

When I went to high school that all stopped and I became friends with the people that bullied me around all those years. Plus, most of those people that picked on me all those years got picked on in high school.

I guess the moral of the story is that you are a low point in your life and it can only get better. Killing yourself does not solve anything it only ends everything. If you do kill yourself you will never know what love is or to even have a family on your own. If you are in such bad shape maybe it is time to talk to your parents or maybe a counselor at school for some guidance. Please talk to someone in your life about what is on your mind before you do something that is FOREVER!!!

Please talk to someone and you not alone we are here for you,

Hubman

Things will get better I promise just give it some time.

O honey dont do that.

I have been through the same thing.

DOnt do anything drastic like taking your life bullies are bullies u cant do anything bout that. But what you can do is go in there show them that nothing they say can affect you. and if they are really bugging you go to ur school counselor they can tottally help thats what i did and im way better now.!

Hi.

Please, whatever you do, don't kill yourself. You've got so much of your life to live.

If they are really bugging you why not confide in someone that is close to you. Either one of your parents, or another family member that you feel close to. Remember that they love you and will help.

You could also talk to your school form tutor.

Another thing that you can do is to try and ignore them, and although it will be hard to start with, they will soon get bored and move on to do something else. This is how they always work.

Please remember, that although it is difficult at the moment, this is a temporary situation and it will get better.