I can tell I'm getting sick of thinking about it.

I can tell I'm getting sick of thinking about it, that being my X and how we went from such awesome love and communication to a cruel, cold and heartless breakup on her part. I have been on the downhill slide for a while, meaning getting better, and I'm wondering if the way I feel this morning means I'm on the brink of breaking free from caring about that part of my past. I sure hope so. Maybe my subconscious holds onto the past so that my X or the relationship isn't dead? The fact is, it is dead. I'm just getting tired of the battle my brain is playing with me. And as a little more time passes I think I will be ok. I'm a million times better than I was in April during the split. I'm just finally getting irritated and thinking ok...I've had enough of this thinking about crap from the past that doesn't matter in my present. Just wish me luck that this means I soon won't have to be posting here much longer as I will be completely over it. I sooooo want to be!

Yes I would say that you are nearly there, as I have normally felt the same before finally feeling a bit happier about things regarding a break-up. It's totally natural to mourn a relationship because our minds and hearts need to work out our feelings and that can take time. Keep going. x

Good for you! That is really the point where you need to reach to REALLY start healing and moving on. Once I hit that point the healing process sped up a lot. I was just fed up of being sad, spending all this time thinking about something my ex didn't want, something that as far as I know has no place in my future.

Good for you! That is really the point where you need to reach to REALLY start healing and moving on. Once I hit that point the healing process sped up a lot. I was just fed up of being sad, spending all this time thinking about something my ex didn't want, something that as far as I know has no place in my future.

Very well said. It's when you realise that it's time to really let go and stop putting your energy into this and start living again x

Omg I think I'm here too! Yay for us!

I am just bored of the whole thing. Tired of talking about it... Before I would rant and rant and now...? I just go "meh". It's not worth my time. Although strangely, memories and stuff have been more prominent in my mind of late. Perhaps I'm now stronger to deal with them without turning into an emotional mess?

It feels like a turning point, a gradual one though. Not a sharp turn, but it's noticeable.

Apathy... come to mumma

Archived