Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Travel and Culture

Hawaii

penelope13

Hey, that's one of the places I will be going to for work this fall. Sorry, I can't help out with travel arrangements since my company does it all for me. I'll be visiting all 4 islands and will be staying for a couple of months - knowing work I'll be spending Christmas there

How long are you looking to visit? Have you visited a local travel agent? Online ones usually only maintain the top tourist packages but a real life agent will be able to make all the arrangements you need with your itinerary in mind.

Wow a couple of months! You'll have an awesome time!

We will only be traveling for 2 weeks, thus I am trying to find out the best option (how long to stay on which islands etc).

I'll go to a travel agent as well, but was wondering if there are online sites that allow you to play with the number of islands, type of hotels, cars etc.

I can't complain - my job has sent me to some of the most interesting places.

As far as arrangements, my company does it all through our travel agent. It's not the same as if I had to worry about the costs - car, Marriott, and United Airways (personally, I never had a good trip with either American or Delta.) Although, I know we have used Expedia for some of the short-notice trips I have taken. You will have to know which islands to see but otherwise it will list all the hotels, car rentals, and such that are available and what their cost is.

Archived