What was it like the first time?

I'm working on a show for MTV about what it's really like the first time you have sex - the good, the bad, and the ugly. We want to hear what happened to you the first time - did it bring you closer together with your boyfriend or girlfriend? Or was it awkward and embarrassing? Or did you find yourself with a bad reputation at school, or worse - pregnant? Or are you still waiting? If you are willing to share your personal story on camera write to me at email removed and tell me about it. This is a chance to let people know that it never really happens the way it's shown in the movies and on TV!

To prove that I'm legit, you can check out the casting call on the MTV web site - go to link removed, click on "on-air" then "Casting Call." Or just click on link removed

Thanks!

the first time that i had sex i was 12 years old and it was with my sisters friends that head been sleepin over that night my parents were away and they were partyin michelle and nicki came into my room and basically demanded oral sex i had never done it before but they told me what to do as we progressed it turned out they were also bisexual i ***ed them my sister found out i looked like the man to everyone cuz these girls were in highschool and i was only in 6th grade my reputation was mint after that and i have been enjoyin the fruits of my labor ever since

• 1 month later...

When I was 13 and in 8th grade I lost my virginity... The girl i lost it to had been my girlfriend for about a year and a half then we broke up for at lease 6 months but we stayed good friends. Soon we became "friends with benefits" and we were messing around in some woods. We reached oral sex and then we decided the next day we were gunna have sex... I brought 2 condoms and we made love between two trees. The condom broke and we were worried for about a month until she got her period... That month was the hardest of my life, part of me knew if she was pregnant then I would be there for her, forever, and then there was this part that wanted to comit suicide, I wasnt ready to be a father... Luckily we found out she was not pregnant and now we are still dating. Shes on birth control and i always wear a condom. I wish I had taken time to think about it more before going into the worst month of my life... Good luck with the MTV thing

• 2 weeks later...

My first time I was 16 years old. Needless to say, I was pretty nervous. Trying to be as cool as possible, I told my girlfriend I had done it before. That was really stupid because I put even more pressure on myself. I was in really deep now. I did tell my girlfriend it was my first time after sex, though, so things were still cool. Anyways, my first time was pretty amazing. I loved this girl so much and we both wanted to do it so bad. IT WAS MAGICAL. We had such great chemistry together. We did it in every position imaginable. The best part of course was her moaning and screaming. Afterwards, it was even more amazing. We just looked in eachother's eyes, and held eachother tight. I will never forget my first time. It has been the most amazing experience in my life so far.

• 4 weeks later...

It was, ummmmm, a little problematic. It was both of our first times, we both loved each other, had fooled around a bit, but never actually had sex. We both decided we were ready, and were going to wales for the weekend in the summer. For those of you who don't know, mid wales is quite empty, full of fields and stuff, so when we were out driving, we looked at each other, smiled, parked the car, went for a walk with a condom, and went to a deserted field hidden from view by a couple of hills. It was great other than the fact that the condom broke, so we were both worried for the next couple of weeks until she had her period next. I think it was special more for the fact that it was with someone who was and still is very special to me rather than it being great sex. We got better and better at it through time, though

I'm 19, so is my girlfriend. Neither of us has ever had sex, and we don't want to until we get married. There's so much that can go wrong if you're not sure (that is, with a ring on your finger) that person will stay with you forever. I've heard of many people who have gotten hurt emotionally because they were careless. Our first time will be magical, because we each know that the other has waited their entire life to give themselves at that moment. What better way to start a marriage?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was 24, she was 22, we were married and both were virgins.

We did not know where to do what. I came all ver her, before I enetered and we thought that was sex.

Thena kind friend told her, we had not done it. She gave her an 'all purose cream'. We did it - it was nothing great, and we didn't like the sight of her blood.

Later, 25 years later we are having great sex and experimenting everything about sex. Sex has become the foundation of our great relationship. We want to share our secrets - anyone can PM me.