"A man chases a woman until she catches him."

Seymore

I don't believe I play hard to get at all. I return calls. I text back. I set up dates and give good reasons for canceling (and reschedule when I must cancel).

But, I would say I'm aloof. Not aloof in an "I-don't-care" sense. But, in a secure sense.

If he doesn't call, I just find something else to do...he'll either call or not. Messaging him will do me no good.

If he's a tad late, I don't question his feelings for me.

I don't over-analyze or try to break down everything as a sign of interest or disinterest. Most signs aren't actually signs but something you place there.

So, I just sit up tall and happy and wait for them. They know I like them and I'll be good to them when/if they decide to make a move but I try not to make a lot of moves myself in the beginning. I mirror their actions in encouragement.

For many dating is a game of doubt and insecurity and guessing. But, dating for me is about providing security and being direct.

Well, in my experience, every time I have played hard to get it has worked and the guy has fallen head over heels for me, but every time that I have given into my desire to just be available and made it obvious to the guy that I am interested, they have seemed to be turned off by that and lost interest. People want what they can't have and women like being chased. It is a stupid game, but I think it is true.

Well, in my experience, every time I have played hard to get it has worked and the guy has fallen head over heels for me, but every time that I have given into my desire to just be available and made it obvious to the guy that I am interested, they have seemed to be turned off by that and lost interest. People want what they can't have and women like being chased. It is a stupid game, but I think it is true.

May I ask how many relationships you have had and what your current relationship status is?

Archived