Is this cheating?

jjennmac96

My wife's birthday was last week. I bought her a Ipod Touch for her birthday. She added 3 different sex apps on it. I find that really strange as she only wants sex with me once a week and is not a very sexual person, at least thats what I thought. I questioned her about it casually. She said she put them on there to get position ideas. I asked for who she responded with who do you think? she never said me. I keep thinking she put them on there to get ideas for sex with someone else. Is it possible she is cheating and I'm right? or am I nuts?

Just an odd behavior change. She already had a brief affair in March, so I am trying to rebuild trust. It's tough though when she does something out of her normal behavior. That's why I want to know if I'm being too sensitive or if I'm onto something.

Don't take back women who have affairs, they will never stop simply because they have no respect for you at all and think of you as a pansy. You know whats worse is you are married to this person. I can't believe someone would cheat on a marriage. Terrible.

Staple's post is not true in my case.

I cheated, I do not think of my husband as a pansy, and it didn't happen again.

Quite the opposite, I found his ability to forgive and move on very moving.

Our relationship has a lot of problems which may or may not be resolved, but there are things I respect him for a great deal and that is one of them.

Staple's post is not true in my case.

I cheated, I do not think of my husband as a pansy, and it didn't happen again.

Quite the opposite, I found his ability to forgive and move on very moving.

Our relationship has a lot of problems which may or may not be resolved, but there are things I respect him for a great deal and that is one of them.

Is he still suspicious? How long has it been?

I don't blame you for being untrusting, her affair is still in the recent past.

However if she doesn't come accross as very sexual to you yet had an affair and is now looking up sexual positions it could be that she wasn't satisfied sexually for whatever reason (there are a million reasons and either one of you or neither one could be at fault) and is now looking for ideas to spice things up and try something different with you. It could be that she put them on there for your benefit because after seeing that cheating on you was wrong, she feels that she needs to try harder sexually with you.

So I wouldn't condemn her simply for having sex apps on her phone. But you're right to worry. Hopefully they are there for your benefit and the trust will gradually come back.

I don't blame you for being untrusting, her affair is still in the recent past.

However if she doesn't come accross as very sexual to you yet had an affair and is now looking up sexual positions it could be that she wasn't satisfied sexually for whatever reason (there are a million reasons and either one of you or neither one could be at fault) and is now looking for ideas to spice things up and try something different with you. It could be that she put them on there for your benefit because after seeing that cheating on you was wrong, she feels that she needs to try harder sexually with you.

So I wouldn't condemn her simply for having sex apps on her phone. But you're right to worry. Hopefully they are there for your benefit and the trust will gradually come back.

That's what I originally thought. I always doubt myself.

Archived