oK oK THIS SOUNDS [RASY NOW BUT JUS HEAR /\/\E AIIGHT? :O

(/\/\y keyboard is /\/\essed up) Ok y bf we been fren[h kissin now we tou[hn ea[hother our butts n stuff lol Now he told /\/\e he is not totally not a \/irgin N he asked /\/\e if i wanted to OK yall no i/\/\ 11 n hes 14 but i/\/\ ebarrassed bout /\/\y pria\/te area down/ But i ok with the top I told hi/\/\ i/\/\ ebarassed sorta Please help /\/\e should i do it?? ok i/\/\ not tryin to be si[k but i an tell u in /\/\ail why i/\/\ ebarrassed about down ya no please dont delete this post i/\/\ not tryin to be nasty!! i jus [onfused!!

Ok, at first I thought this was a joke thread, if your only 11, your way too yound for sex yet. and Iam a pretty hip guy.

As for being embarrased, you do not have to be embarrased by your private parts, why would you be embarrased by that? its completely natural and every girl has one.

If your curious about sex, there are other things you can do to experiment, but dont go all the way ok, your way to young yet.

I agree with gilamesh 100% here. 11 is way too young and you have so much time to see what else is out there. Dont you want oyur first to be special and not programmed? There is an endless list of alternatives (which I think you are too young for as well) but if you are ready for sexual experiences, I strongly suggest discovering other ways than having intercourse. What if you get pregnant? Have you hit puberty yet? Your body is not mature enough and you have not gone through enough physical changes to put yourself through it. (its not as glamorous as people like to make it out to be..especially the first time, and the time after...and tha time after that...and...well, you get the idea, it sucks in the beginning for the most part)

And what is there to be embarrassed about? If you are still embarrassed about your private parts, then I dont think you are capable of having sex just yet. Once you become cmfortable with your mature body, then reconsider.

• 2 months later...

I don't even think I thought about sex at 11 years old. Please, please, please, I'm begging you. DON'T DO IT!! You're still a mere child with a life to look forward to. I don't know if you've hit puberty yet either, but even if you haven't, there are many other complications that could occur. For the sake of being a child and respecting yourself, please don't do it.