](*,)My boyfriend is a brain cancer survivor.He was operated when he was 14 years old and its a miracle he is alive.He survived the operation.Thank god.I do love him dearly and i would be there for him for good and bad even though he is healthy and strong

However because of his childhood ilness he is very attached to his mother.i repeat i do love him..she is good to me,its just i feell like i do not know how to deal with the situation since she is so overprotective.Also he feells obligated to her for the times she s been there for him.He is 27 years old.How would you deal with a brain cancer survivor ? I sincerely care for him and want to love him,i just dont know how ! He is like a child in a mans body ? How would you do it?

I mean like,i moved in to be with him,and we all live together since he has a big house.I mean he makes choices with his mother and then with me.I feel he is is still a child in this way.An yes he helps her financial.He does not consider us living away from her.am just scared about this.

I mean like,i moved in to be with him,and we all live together since he has a big house.I mean he makes choices with his mother and then with me.I feel he is is still a child in this way.An yes he helps her financial.He does not consider us living away from her.am just scared about this.

Is it his mother's house?

Archived