Over it

I guess it depends on the circumstances of the relationship. I usually get over breakups pretty fast too - but I'm pretty good at avoiding my emotions and going into coping mode. They have a way of coming back and biting me later. Maybe that's the case with you? Or maybe you're going through cycles and this is a good period for you.

Yep. Everyone has different time periods for when they get over relationships. I get over break ups pretty fast.

With this one--it's been 2.5 weeks and I haven't cried since the first day. Though we probably will reconcile down the road, I've realized that even if we don't, two months top and I'm over *it*.

Yeah you could be right the fact religion is the cause of the break up made things easy for me I think. It's my birthday and I thought I would be really miserable as I was suppose to be with him but I actually don't care I am starting to question if I really loved him as much as I thought I did feels like I just got used to the relationship and not having him around was scary. But now after a month I feel like I like my life without him

It normally takes me awhile to move past a break-up, even if I'm the one who initiated it. With this last one, I found that I felt pretty 'over it', too(we split in early May). As long as you're not burying your feelings and dealing with things head on, anything is normal. Maybe you realized just exactly what was left behind sooner than you thought you would, and it really wasn't that great.

It normally takes me awhile to move past a break-up, even if I'm the one who initiated it. With this last one, I found that I felt pretty 'over it', too(we split in early May). As long as you're not burying your feelings and dealing with things head on, anything is normal. Maybe you realized just exactly what was left behind sooner than you thought you would, and it really wasn't that great.

Yeah I think I have realized it is definitely for the best! I don't think I am burying my feelings sometimes I actually feel like I should be sad and more like grieving over it lol

Archived