BF not including me in things after we made up

confused25

My bf and I made up after a break of 1 week apart. Things have gotten a bit distant and awkward after we made up and I am starting to find out that he's out doing things without including me on it. I found out through his friend's Facebook that he was at some event this past weekend and he didn't even mention anything to me about it. I hung out with him on Sat. night but the event may have taken place either Sat. during the day or on Sunday and he knew I was home with nothing planned. We used to always invite each other out to any type of social outings we have with friends, and it is always assumed that we would go together. Now he never invites me out to things, or he will just make up an excuse that it was just with the boys or that I wouldn't be interested in it. He used to beg me to go to these things. Does he not want me to be in his life anymore? Or is he hiding something? I am sad and hurt and I don't know if I should call him out on this or just give it up. Thoughts on this?

It would be helpful to know the reason behind the break as this may give some clues as to how he is feeling. In my books, a break is a lead up to a break up, a test of how it would feel, some time to myself without you in it. To me it's the stairs leading up to the doorway of goodbye.

So, he's acting strange. He is still considering if he wants you in his life. Whatever caused the break, he is taking advantage of this to get on with duoing stuff without you so much. Sometimes in the whole honeymoon period you can be soo full on your forget what you did before. When you start to remember, you start to miss it, but now you have this other person that you have to work in with. And if this other person is a nurturer and likes to be close all the time, you can feel suffocated.

Perhaps start setting up things to do with your own friends...

Archived