Hey!!

We're both 17 and He's a great guy . When im with him, it shows that he really loves me and wants to be with me .. holds my hands, kisses me , everyone says he talks about me, im close to his family..

I broke up with him once because he wasnt able to show me his feelings and he returned.. and its good . The only thing is that he doesnt call. I know hes never on his cellphone and never has it on him .. Should I just call him? Maybe he doesnt feel the need to call? The only thing is that he texts me everyday i love you.

Some people just don't like talking on the phone. I know I don't. It makes me uncomfortable. I'm sure it's nothing.. he obviously loves you so I wouldn't be worried about it. Unless talking on the phone with him frequently is something you NEED, I'm sure he would be grateful if you didn't ask this of him.

Some people just don't like the phone. That could just be something he doesn't like to do. Although, I am wondering why he has a cell phone since he never has it on him and he never uses it.

I wouldn't worry about it if he's doing all the right things in other areas.

He might not even realize that he never calls you...how do you guys set up dates if neither of you call each other? I mean do ya just walk into his house and say, "Hey babe, let's go out tonight!" lol...But really. Probably over-thinking the situation. Sounds like a great guy, don't put everthing on a microscope, and enjoy yourself.

He might not even realize that he never calls you...how do you guys set up dates if neither of you call each other? I mean do ya just walk into his house and say, "Hey babe, let's go out tonight!" lol...But really. Probably over-thinking the situation. Sounds like a great guy, don't put everthing on a microscope, and enjoy yourself.

I was going to ask the same thing. I'm curious as to how they set up dates. Unless they're still in school.

well i call him sometimes and he doesnt answer.. not often though.. because he never has his cellphone on him because he hates it ! We also live 45 minutes away so we dont see each other everyday.. and we text to see each other.. but i want him to set a date sometimes .. and i think he wants me to set a date or wants me to text..

Unless they set up dates through texting. She said he texts her "I love you every day." I know I went thru that with my bf. I was SO frustrated cuz we didnt see each other every day, or sometimes for a week or so at a time due to distance and work, and we never talked on the phone... But we had your reliable, daily texts (which he usually, but not always) initiated. It was ok but I was annoyed that he felt a text was sufficient. Plus plans were always made last minute. I realized we were both really passive, and I needed to assert myself more. I know it can be hard, but guess if it's not in your personality to be able to tell your bf what you need, you either need to work on trying to express yourself a little more or just be satisfied with his expressions of affection that come in person. Or just call him and see how it goes

Well he practically never has it.. Like when im with him, he often forgets it at home or whatever and when someone calls he doesnt respond because he doesnt have the name written on his cellphone and he texted me yesterday : "sorry i didnt answer or called, i was doing something.". but i dont need him to call , i just want to know if every guy call his girlfriend..

also, it has always been like that, from the beginning of the relationship .

Well he practically never has it.. Like when im with him, he often forgets it at home or whatever and when someone calls he doesnt respond because he doesnt have the name written on his cellphone and he texted me yesterday : "sorry i didnt answer or called, i was doing something.". but i dont need him to call , i just want to know if every guy call his girlfriend..

also, it has always been like that, from the beginning of the relationship .

I am actually the same way. I take my phone everywhere I go, however I rarely answer it. Don't know why, but the beauty of the telephone is you have a choice to answer it or not.

Archived