hi just wanted to know what you guys think before i do anything. ok i've known this girl for about 2 yrs we are good friends i really like her. we have been out before but decided it was best as friends. but i still like her

so anway we were in a lesson together and we started playfighting and she playfully hit me and stuff the she started drawing on my arm sounds weird i know but i got my pen out and started havin a little pen fight . so we started grabbing each others hand to get the pens. so we got out the lesson and at lunch she started doing it again. chased each other and ran from each other and had a little water fight. we normally do stuff like this most days. but shes is a very playful girl sometimes her playing can lead to peple thinking its flirting and getting her in trouble. i would say she does it to some other guys but not as much as me and theres isnt so much contact.

theres another problem aswell. she has a bf. there aren't really that close. she broke it off about a month back beacuse of that and he wanted her back. i know all he wants is sex from her all my freiends can see it but they are back together but not that close they dont often hold hands they only thing they really do is when they sit together he normally puts his arm round her or she sits on his lap. i dont think she really wanted to get back with him. but anyway what do you think flirting or not and if its flirting what do you do you think i should do about the bf situtation

thanks